Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter that redefines the way you experience gaming. Live through 48 hours of hell with Kane and Lynch, two of gaming’s most notorious criminals, as they escape the gritty Shanghai underworld. Experience the relentless action in Single Player, online & offline Co-op and critically-acclaimed Fragile Alliance Multiplayer with innovative new modes.
After a simple job goes wrong, Kane and Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld. Lynch is living the good life as a henchman in Shanghai, where he has settled down with his girlfriend. He's involved in a big arms deal but needs help to make it happen. Kane is a wanderer, an ex-mercenary with family problems who needs to get away. Despite their differences, Lynch calls him for help. Once together, they set-off a chain of events over two days, as the deal falls apart and Kane and Lynch face the consequences the hard way.
- Raw, Real & Uncut – Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days introduces a unique, unseen visual style to video games. Taking references from documentary filmmaking and the user-generated era, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers an unmatched sense of realism and ‘in the moment’ intensity never before experienced.
- Play as Lynch – This time play as psychopath Lynch. He’s taking advantage of the opportunities Shanghai has to offer, and nothing is going to get in his way.
- Brutal shooter gameplay - players will feel the world pushing back on them, creating constant tension, as they fight to survive. New shooter mechanics built from the ground up with button-activated cover system, refined A.I. and new features to add to the frenetic pace and realism, including:
- Down not Dead - second chance allowing players to shoot back or crawl to cover in one shot kill situations.
- Human Shields – an act of desperation, adding more dimensions to the cover system.
- Critically Acclaimed Multiplayer - is back with improved and innovative new multiplayer modes.
- Online or Offline Co-op – play as Kane and Lynch taking on the lowlife of Shanghai.
- Arcade mode – sharpen your heist skills in single player Arcade mode. The difficulty increases with each level, progressing as long as you survive and escape.
- Relentless Action – Kane & Lynch find themselves wanted by the entire Shanghai underworld.
- Sequel to Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, one of the best-selling new franchises of 2007