Please note: this is the NTSC-J version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require an NTSC-J PSN account.
In F1 2012 players will feel the unparalleled thrill of becoming a Formula One driver with a host of new features, wide-ranging technical and gameplay advancements and extensive competitive and co-operative multiplayer components. F1 2012 will feature all of the official teams, drivers and circuits from the 2012 FIA Formula One World Championship, including the debut of the 2012 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix at Austin, Texas and the return of Germany's famous Hockenheim circuit to the calendar.
A new Young Drivers Test teaches players how to control the world’s most responsive motor racing cars and accessible new controls ensure fans of all abilities are eased into the world of FORMULA ONE. New dynamic localised weather require race-changing strategy calls to be made on the fly, and multiplayer modes extend the challenge in co-op, split-screen and 12 player online modes. F1 2012 – feel it!
- Features all the stars, cars and circuits from the 2012 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- The next game in the BAFTA award-winning series from Codemasters Racing Studios
- Prove yourself in split-screen, co-op championships and online against 16 players plus 8 AI to simulate full 24 car grids
- Debut ahead of the drivers at the new Circuit of The Americas, home of the 2012 FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX
- Make race-defining strategy calls as localised weather dynamically changes circuit conditions
- Test yourself against the greats – take on six Drivers’ World Champions in dramatic racing challenges in Champions Mode
- New Young Drivers Test includes new tutorials to learn how to master motorsport’s most responsive cars
- Can you hunt down glory in just ten races in Season Challenge?
- Use KERS and DRS for new attack and defence options –speed past rivals and defend your line
- Race wheel-to-wheel with stars like Sebastian Vettel, Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso