In Enslaved you take on the role of Monkey a strong, brutish loner who has been captured on a mysterious slave ship 150 years into the future. War and destruction have left the world in ruins and you are one of only a few humans left. On the slave ship you encounter Trip - a beautiful, tech-savvy young woman who is also at the mercy of her captors.
Trip is anxious to escape so she can make her way back home, but she knows she can't do it alone. She has the brains, but not the brawn - you, as Monkey are her ticket to freedom. You soon become Enslaved by Trip - bonded together by a slave headband. If you stray, you will be paralyzed by excruciating pain. If you stay, your fate is in her hands. In both cases, your freedom is no longer your own.
- A cinematic masterpiece: Featuring dramatic cutscenes co-directed by Andy Serkis, (Lord of the Rings, King Kong) who also plays the lead role of Monkey, portraying critical events that drive the story of Monkey and Trip
- Stunning environments: Explore a beautiful, eerie world of war-ravaged cityscapes that have been reclaimed by nature and are fraught with danger at every turn
- Tactical gameplay: Think on your feet! Survey the environment, work together with Trip and choose your path to battle through the perilous environmental and deadly enemy obstacles that await
- Engaging storyline: Play through an original story co-written by famed novelist and screenwriter, Alex Garland, (The Beach, 28 Days Later) - loosely inspired by the classic Chinese novel "Journey to the West," experience the evolving relationship between Monkey and Trip through their plight for survival
- Dynamic combat system: Attack and defend with agile prowess using a combination of melee attacks, blocks and intense takedowns which allow Monkey to overtake an enemy to steal its weapon for his own use, rip the enemy apart piece by piece or destroy it in one satisfying final blow