Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice is the latest chapter in the critically acclaimed Disgaea series, a hardcore turn-based strategy-RPG loved by fans across the globe. Having made its name on the PlayStation 2 and PSP platforms, the series makes its PlayStation 3 debut complete with high-definition graphics, funky sprite art and sparkling spell effects. Prepare to enter the unforgettable world of Disgaea, a place where quirky characters, captivating action and a hefty dose of humour combine to give you over 100 hours of fun!
Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice follows the exploits of Mao, the most honoured student at Evil Academy, a school where the tardiest, laziest, and rudest demons receive the highest marks. The son of the school chairman, Mao has never once attended class nor opened a textbook. Now he longs to overthrow his father and assume the title of Overlord - and he's decided he needs to become a hero to do it. Join him on a madcap adventure packed with witty dialogue, exciting action, and genre-leading strategic battling!
- The latest chapter in the critically acclaimed Disgaea series takes strategic battling and zany humour to the next level, only on PlayStation 3!
- Lead Mao on a madcap adventure packed with witty dialogue, exciting action and thrilling strategic battling - and take your wrongful place as the baddest demon in the Underworld!
- Experience more than 100 hours of genre-leading turn-based strategic gameplay.
- Customise your squad to an insane degree with millions of possible combinations!
- The game's funky visual style will appeal to all fans of anime and manga.
- Geo Block - A cube-shaped terrain-altering object. Players can use it to access and attack enemies they normally couldn't reach.
- Geo Panel - A group of stat-altering elemental properties that affect certain parts of the battlefield. When there are one or more coloured panels on the battle grid, it means an element can affect that area, boosting or reducing your unit's stats.
- Item World - A special randomly generated battle stage within each and every item you find. By clearing these special battle stages, you can strengthen your items.