Carefully crafted with an arsenal of limited edition physical items and exclusive digital content, the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Hardened Edition is sure to take your game the next level. Pre-order now while supplies last.
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map – Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the “model home of the future.”
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map – Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
- Collectible 2-Sided SteelBook® - Limited edition game case featuring exclusive artwork.
- (2) Challenge Coins – Limited edition challenge coins that serve as your key to exclusive digital content.
- Weapon Camo – Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- (2) Player Card Backgrounds – Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Soundtrack – A digital copy of composer Jack Wall’s epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
- PlayStation®3 Multiplayer Theme – Turn your menu screen into a scenic view of Turbine, a map set in the rocks and shadows of a 2025 Middle Eastern wind farm.
- PlayStation®3 Zombies Theme – Revive your menu screen with a dynamic theme, build exclusively for fans of the Call of Duty® undead.
It's time to go behind enemy lines with Call of Duty Black Ops 2 as a solider from an elite fighting force in a world of covert operations, deniable missions and secret warfare.
In this sequel to one of the best selling and most critically acclaimed games of all time, Alex Mason is back and the stakes have never been higher. International figure Raul Menendez claims to be a messiah for the 99% but underneath the surface there's Cordis Die and a villain plotting to bring the world's superpowers to war.
The Call of Duty franchise (known simply as COD to fans) has revolutionised video games and the first-person shooter with its thrilling gameplay, authentic weapons and an ultra-realistic portrayal of combat with Modern warfare 2 and 3 among the genre-defining instalments.
The online multiplayer feature of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will enthral fans as they battle through maps with friends and foes. Players will decide how the game progresses along branching story lines through the decisions that they make. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will feature a zombie mode and with pre-orders there is a bonus Nuketown 2025 map available to download.
- All-new create-a-class: Create-a-class has been re-imagined, introducing players to a new "pick-10" allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Players no longer have to take content from each category instead, trade items from one category for extra items in another - any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.
- Pick 10 System: Ten points and nearly endless combinations: every piece of content is worth one point, and you can spend your 10 points in any way you like, encouraging a greater level of customization for individual play styles
- Wildcards: Also a point each, Wildcards allow players to "extend the system" and configure classes in more unique ways - players can take multiple perks from one category, equip their primary with three attachments, carry two lethals, and more
- All-new score streaks: Score Streaks reward players for helping their team win the game - capturing flags, defending your teammate with an assault shield, getting kills and assists are all examples of actions that help your team win and thus give you score.
- Upgraded weapons, attachments and equipment: Near-future warfare means upgrades in technology that soldiers will use in the field. Additionally, weapon perks are now built into the attachments.
- eSports: A huge inspiration for the team and an exciting additional innovation to the multiplayer agenda, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 introduces League Play and an exciting new toolset of integrated shoutcasting capabilities, taking the competitive spirit of Call of Duty and elevating it to a spectator sport
- League play: Competition is fun at any level, which is why Treyarch has introduced Leagues, offering skill-based matchmaking and seasonal ladders. Play a small number of matches to get your skill rating, and from there, you'll be placed into a division with players of similar skill. Keep winning and you'll move up in rank - steady progress will move you up the ladder and into upper divisions. Skill-based matchmaking ensures that you are challenged but not out-gunned - league play is for all.
- CODcast: Creating a new class of specialized spectator, the CODcaster, who takes on the role of colour commentator for any game, providing coverage of the action on-screen. There are a variety of specific features built into the game's CODcast menu to allow shoutcasting like never before.