Body Count Game PS3
Body Count Game PS3 Product Description
Designed by Creative Director Stuart Black (co-creator and designer of Black, 2006), Bodycount is being created by an all-star development team using the EGO Game Technology Platform, an evolution of Codemasters' award-winning engine.
Fall in love with firepower as Bodycount blasts intense arcade firefights from both barrels. Shred enemies and cover, perform skill kills and chain combos as you hunt the mysterious 'Target', a relentlessly evil enemy who manipulate world events under the cover of civil warzones. Carve your own wave of destruction through open-ended levels and battle class based enemies who'll work together to chase you down.
Equipped with a mouthwatering arsenal of weapons, grenades, mines and airstrikes, rip your way through a campaign that embraces spectacular and indulgent gunplay and rewards creative killing. From the warzones in Africa to the dangerous Asian city streets, and through the covert bases operated by the 'Target', Bodycount's multi-route levels become explosive killing grounds flooded with enemies and destructible cover. This high-octane campaign is complimented by co-operative and competitive online modes where you're encouraged to leave no man standing. Go ballistic with Bodycount.
The gun, reloaded: The core Bodycount experience is all about the bullet and its impact on the game world. Whether it's the bone-jarring, blood-spattering devastation caused by firing into an enemy or shredding scenery with a hail of bullets, the game perfectly crystallises the moment of pulling the trigger of contemporary weapons into a sensory overload of power and exhilaration. Players will immerse themselves in a cinematic orgy of shooting and wanton destruction that sets new standards for the genre as Bodycount blasts outrageous fire-fights and indulgent, spectacular action from both barrels.
Rip it up!: Bodycount's environment shredding technology lets players stamp their own unique footprint of destruction on the world, with unparalleled density and detail of shreddable elements. The dynamically changing environment is a means of defence and attack, creating tactical options for players: rip through cover to get at the enemy or shoot through the environment to create unique escape routes.
Every bullet counts, every body counts: Use kill chains, signature destruction bonuses and gather Intel to build up your bullet meter and unleash devastating air strikes on your enemies. Rack up the kills to earn and unlock abilities and attributes players can take online in Bodycount's multiplayer modes.
Multiplayer gun fun: Play in co-op or join competitive multiplayer modes (further details to be announced).
Overt assassination in global conflict zones: Ensnared by 'The Network', players become a powerful combat asset green-lighted to eliminate targets with extreme prejudice. Tasked with terminating rivals designated only as 'the Target', gamers complete multiple objectives amid the chaos of civil war with the freedom to decide how and when to attack: light-up anyone and everyone who stands between the player and their target or use stealth to conceal movement across raging battlefields. As the narrative unfolds, players are drawn into the mysterious labyrinth of a covert conflict where operatives are encouraged to leave no witnesses.
It's an EGOlution: Bodycount is being developed on the EGO Game Technology platform, evolved from the award winning EGO engine. Enabling Codemasters development talent to share tools and technology across Studios and Central Technology teams, the EGO Game Technology Platform empowers Codemasters game designers to realise their creative visions across multiple platforms featuring cutting edge graphics, powerful AI, advanced physics systems and integrated network play.
- Experience the intense thrill of close-quarters combat in a shreddable world as Bodycount blasts outrageous fire-fights and ferocious action from both barrels. Become a powerful combat asset green-lit to eliminate enemies known only as 'Targets' on behalf of the 'Network', ensnared in a clandestine global power struggle that rages away from the headlines and under the cover of conventional war zones
- The game drops players into chaotic areas of operations equipped with a mouth-watering selection of contemporary weapons to tear through environments and enemies, chaining kills, earning power ups and building up a bullet meter to unleash devastating air strikes on enemies.
- Complimented by co-operative online play and multiplayer modes, Bodycount will set new standards for spectacular, visceral gun play and put the fun back into the FPS
- Fall in love with firepower in intense arcade firefights
- Deploy a powerful arsenal of weapons
- Rack up your Bodycount in campaign and online co-op and competitive multiplayer modes.
- Execute skill kills, build combat combat chains and collect intel to earn combat upgrades
- Shred through cover and enemies to carve a unique path of destruction
- Hunt the mysterious 'Target' who manipulate world events under the cover of civil warzones
- Take on class-based enemies who work together to hunt you down
- Use grenades, mines and airstrikes as you leave no man standing
- Storm 'Target' bases and prove yourself in exhilarating boss battles
- Every kill counts - replay each level to improve your score
Reviews of Body Count Game PS3
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Body Count Game PS3 ?
|Supported Players||1 Player|
|HDD Space Required||2258KB Minimum|
|Dual Shock 3 Vibration Function||Yes|
|Supported Screen Resolution||720p|
|Genre||First Person Shooter|
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!