The BlazBlue Continuum Shift Limited Edition will include:
- A 96 page art book including artwork and concept sketches never
before seen outside Arc System Works, as well as unique pieces created
specifically for the European release.
- A collection of eight beautiful art cards featuring stunning
illustrations from Arc System Work's BlazBlue universe. Each card will also
display special moves, distortions and combos for characters in the expanded
Continuum Shift roster.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, full sequel to Calamity Trigger, is the high
octane 2D fighter developed by Arc System Works, creators of the Guilty Gear
franchise, that has won international critical acclaim for its stunning visuals
and accessible but deep fighting system - bringing fighting game enthusiasts and
novices together in a game IGN voted 'Best Fighting Game Of The Year'.
BlazBlue Continuum Shift delivers a brand new story, 7 new characters, 15 new
stages and 4 new modes. The refined gameplay and enhancements to the already
stunning HD 2D graphics make this is a full step up and will cement BlazBlue's
position as the freshest, most compelling fighting experiences of 2010.
NEW MODES: BEGINNER MODE: levels the playing field by introducing an innovative
control scheme for novices. TUTORIAL: an exhaustive tutorial teaching the
incredible breadth of BlazBlue's strategies and tactics. CHALLENGE: A massive
master class of 300 challenges that will take you through every character's
unique specials and deadly combos. LEGION: The compelling single-player Legion
Mode from Calamity Trigger Portable returns. Recruit fighters to your army and
take territory from your opponent in an enhanced version that features new, more
- A BRAND NEW STORY: Following on from the events of the acclaimed
Calamity Trigger story, this new chapter introduces 28 individual stories
- Voiced in both Japanese and English. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift offers
twice the story content of its predecessor
- 7 NEW CHARACTERS: Including the sinister Hazama, the deadly Lambda,
brutally efficient Tsubaki and the ungodly power of Noel evolution, Mu
- 15 NEW STAGES: Featuring more of the gorgeous, detailed 3D backgrounds
that give BlazBlue its unique style
- Total battle arena count now stands at a massive 29
- 4 NEW MODES: Legion mode, Beginner Mode, Challenge Mode and Tutorial
- REFINED GAMEPLAY: Expect your favourite characters to have some new
tricks up their sleeves! Arc System Works have tweaked and refined the
incredible fighting mechanics so BlazBlue plays better than ever before
- Take the battle online with incredible lag-free ranked and player modes.
Download and replay the best