BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition Game PS3
BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition Game PS3 Product Description
Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on PS3 features both Bioshock and Bioshock 2 complete with DLC so you can experience these epic-award winning games before experiencing an all new chapter in the Bioshock series in Bioshock Infinte!
You'll dive below the waves in Bioshock to seek salvation after a terrible plane crash but, it's not long after your arrival that things aren't as they seem and you must fight for survival. In Bioshock 2 you take the form of a hulking Big Daddy, but not just any Big Daddy, the original Prototype. You'll feel the power these feared beings have as you face new and more brutal foes, such as the Big Sister, in a story set 10 years after the original.
Challenge Rooms Pack
Bonus Museum Level
The spiritual sequel to the legendary Pc classic System Shock, BioShock is a revolution in the shooter genre that will forever change the expectations for the xbox 360 FPS. Going beyond run and gun corridors, monster-closet AIs and static worlds, BioShock on PS3 creates a living, unique and unpredictably shocking FPS experience. BioShock is the Shooter 2.0.
Bioshock begins as your plane crashes into icy uncharted waters, where you discover a rusted bathysphere and descend into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, artists and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is shockingly littered with corpses, powerful guardians roam the corridors as biologically altered little girls loot the dead, and genetically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn.
- Shockingly in-depth gameplay: Take control of Bioshock's world by hacking mechanical devices, commandeering security turrets and crafting unique items critical to your very survival.
- Unique Weapon System: Upgrade Bioshock's weapons with ionic gels, explosives and toxins to customize them to the enemy and environment.
- Alter your own biology!: Genetically modify your body through dozens of Plasmid Stations scattered throughout the city, empowering you with fantastic and often grotesque bio-organic abilities.
- Explore a living world!: Powered by Ecological A.I., Bioshock's inhabitants have interesting and consequential relationships with one another that impact your gameplay experience.
- Unique Visual Flair: Experience truly next generation Xbox 360 graphics that vividly illustrate Bioshock's forlorn art deco city, highlighted by the most detailed and realistic water effects ever seen in a game.
- Make meaningful choices and mature decisions: Bioshock's thoughtful plotting ultimately culminates in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture's biological nightmare… or save them?
Bioshock 2 Game
Sinclair Solutions Tester
Kill ‘Em Kindly
The Protector Trials
Deep under the sea lies a glittering city. Rapture: founded to be a last beacon of enlightened civilisation… now it's anything but. Welcome back to the watery hell of BioShock 2.
The original BioShock won more than 50 Game Of The Year awards. BioShock 2 returns to the same stunning drowned city. This time, ten years after BioShock, events take a truly shocking twist… you are the original, prototype "Big Daddy". Trapped in a metal armoured case, you can experience the powers of one of Rapture's most-feared denizens.
With terrifying new inhabitants to face off against, BioShock 2 adds new genetic plasmid enhancements and new combat elements to further immerse you into BioShock's groundbreaking mix of intense and strategic action, spooky setpiece environments and deep and twisted storytelling; and for the first time, multi-player modes, so you're not ever truly alone in Rapture.
Step back into the beautiful and unforgettable world of Rapture in BioShock 2, the next installment in the franchise that has won more than 50 Game of the Year Awards. BioShock 2 provides players with the perfect blend of explosive First Person Shooter combat and compelling storytelling to form one of 2009’s most highly anticipated titles.
- Evolution of the Genetically Enhanced Shooter: Visceral combat reaches new levels of exhilaration. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and new plasmids, bring new depth and dimension to each encounter.
- Return to Rapture: Set 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with a deeper, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created.
- You Are the Big Daddy: Take control of BioShock’s signature and iconic symbol and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture’s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
- Introducing the Big Sister: An evolution and hybrid of the most iconic characters in BioShock. She combines the powers the Big Daddy and the Little Sister, making her a fearsome, brutal antagonist.
- Continuation of the Award-Winning Narrative: New and unique storytelling devices serve as the vehicle for the continuation of one of gaming’s most unique and acclaimed storylines.
- Underwater Exploration Changes the Landscape: For the first time, explore the ocean floor and experience life outside of Rapture.
- Multiplayer: The addition of exhilarating multiplayer! The most anticipated new feature, as requested by feedback from our fans and and extensive brand research.
Also includes collectible sticker pack from BioShock Infinite’s world of Columbia
Reviews of BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition Game PS3
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition Game PS3?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!