This 64-page collectible mini-edition of The Art of BioShock Infinite provides a substantial look at the full version, published by Dark Horse Comics. This special-edition art book offers an exclusive peek at the development of the game’s unique art style, and features a handdistressed linen cover, early designs, and concept art.
Digital Soundtrack: Downloadable soundtrack features music from BioShock Infinite and is exclusive to the Premium and Ultimate Songbird Editions.
Gear Pack: Start the game with three exclusive Gear power-ups:
• Bull Rush: Melee strikes from a sprint have a chance to knock the
• Extra! Extra!: Audio logs also grant a bounty of “Silver Eagles” – ingame
• Betrayer: Killing your possessed enemies causes them to explode in a fireball that deals damage.
PlayStation 3 players get BioShock Infinite themes.
A real-life piece of propaganda from BioShock Infi nite’s world of Columbia, this heavy-stock lithograph print, an ad for the Devil’s Kiss vigor, was designed by Jorge Lacera, concept artist at Irrational Games.
Get ready to play the upcoming BioShock Infi nite board game, BioShock Infi nite: The Siege of Columbia, created and published by Plaid Hat Games. With this exclusive, 25mm resin-cast Handyman figure, you’ll have a head start.
MURDER OF CROWS KEYCHAIN
This follow-up to the highly-demanded, full-size Murder of Crows replica bottle is an exclusive 3” keychain. It is fully 3-dimensional, hand-painted and distressed, and features a sturdy brass ring.
Welcome To Columbia
The year is 1912.
With the United States emerging as a world power, the floating City of Columbia is a mighty symbol of American ideals, launched with great fanfare to the cheers of a captivated public. But what begins as an endeavour of hope soon turns to disaster, as the city disappears into the clouds, its whereabouts unknown. The greatest accomplishment in American history has vanished without a trace.
The player assumes the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, sent to Columbia to rescue Elizabeth, a young woman imprisoned there since childhood. He will develop a relationship with Elizabeth, augmenting his abilities with hers so the pair may escape from a city that is literally falling from the sky. DeWitt will learn to fight foes in high-speed Sky-Line battles, engage in combat both indoors and amongst the clouds, and harness the power of dozens of new weapons and abilities.
- The City in the Sky – Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission – Set in 1912, hired gun Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill – Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time – Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers – Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- Custom Combat Experience – With deadly weapons in one hand, powerful Vigors in the other, and the ability to open Tears in time and space, fight your own way through the floating city of Columbia to rescue Elizabeth and reach freedom.
- 1999 Mode – Upon finishing BioShock Infinite, the player can unlock a game mode called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.