BioShock 2: Special Edition contents:
- BioShock 2 game
- 12" vinyl LP with BioShock orchestral score
- Audio CD with BioShock 2 orchestral score
- 3 vintage Rapture advertisement posters (rolled)
- BioShock 2 164-page hardback artbook
The original shocked the video gaming world by not only being a great first
person shooter, but also an intelligent one. Now one of the greatest stories in
interactive fiction is getting another chapter, with a sequel set ten years
You play the original Big Daddy - a more independently minded prototype to
the giant deep sea divers from the first game. The undersea world of Rapture has
been taken over by the mysterious Big Sister, who has begun to kidnap children
from coastal cities around the world.
A much larger range of plasmid powers are now available, as well as more
standard weapons and the Big Daddy's iconic rivet gun and drill. The game's real
conflict is emotional though, as you are once again forced to make a decision
between sacrificing Little Sisters or protecting them and making your task even
harder. Bioshock 2 will make you think, and not just about tactics.
- Atlas shrugged: The award-winning story-telling of Bioshock continues
with a new hero and a new threat in the underwater dystopia of Rapture.
- Evolve yourself: New plasmids, including new dual-wielded attacks, let
you unleash amazing powers but at the cost of your humanity.
- Cry Little Sister: As the first Big Daddy you are far faster than the
other lumbering giants, but equipped with the same weapons and the ability
to venture onto the ocean floor.
- Big boss: Defend yourself against the constant attacks of Big Sister by
setting up traps and ambushes, but always making sure you have an escape
- Separate lives: For the first time Bioshock has its own multiplayer mode
- featuring a completely different story and created by developer Digital
Extremes (Unreal Tournament 2004).