Atelier Rorona Plus The Alchemist Of Arland PS3 the popular alchemic RPG franchise from Gust carries on the tradition of the Atelier series, using alchemy as the main focal point.
Atelier Rorona Plus focuses on the exploits of Rorolina Frixell, one the most beloved characters of the Arland trilogy (Ateliers Meruru/ Totori/ Rorona), a young girl who is assigned to complete alchemy tasks over 3 years in order to keep her alchemy workshop and not be banished from the kingdom of Arland.
Players can craft new items and also battle enemies using the power of alchemy. As all games in the Atelier series, this title is set against a stunning anime-like background with beautiful 3D graphics and is characterised by an elaborate crafting and synthesis system.
At the behest of a wide number of fans, Atelier Rorona Plus features a completely redone 3D character model for Rorona, but the improvements don’t stop there as the game itself has been significantly enhanced: the item synthesis & crafting system has been redesigned for better playability, while there will be additional chapters and playable characters previously unavailable throughout the series.
- With only 3 years to prove herself, take on the role of a young girl who must use her skills as an alchemist to avoid begin banished from the kingdom of Arland!
- Explore additional stories and new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru, the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy.
- With an expanded crafting system they'll be even more items for you to discover and create.
- How you play and interact with characters will decide which of the 30 different endings you will experience!
- Cross Save/ Share data between the PS3 and PSVITA versions.