Long before Summerill and the gods of darkness were defeated in Record of Agarest War, another battle was fought across generations to save the world from evil. Record of Agarest War Zero takes you back to that ancient time…
Record of Agarest War Zero is a single player, turn-based Strategic RPG. A prequel set 1,000 years before the original Record of Agarest War game, Record of Agarest War Zero features the return of the multi-generational Soul-Breeding system, the new Free Intention system, which influences your relationship with game heroines, new skills by way of a new card system and more.
The war between the forces of darkness and the forces of light, a conflict already many years old, has been fought to a stalemate. In the nation of Kraltarla, the forces of light hold back the evil hordes of darkness spilling from Findeste at the Scarred Mountains, but only just. In a desperate attempt to gain an advantage that could change the course of the war, the generals of the armies of light dispatch their loyal servant Sieghart, whom fate has seen fit to grant a strange and awesome power. Sieghart's mission takes him across Kraltarla to gather the components for a magical tool that can free the imprisoned blacksmith of the gods, so that he might forge magical artifacts of great and terrible power for the forces of light.
Key Game Features
- Prequel to the RPG That Brought You Five Generations - The pivotal installment of the multi-generational tale tells the story of what happened in the age before Record of Agarest War, detailing the rise of some to glory, and the fall of others, into darkness.
- Experience "Living Portraits" - The beautiful, static character portraits from Record of Agarest War are now animated to resemble living and breathing characters.
- Players will now see Sieghart display emotions of surprise, despair, and joy, among others.
- The Return of the Unique Soul-Breeding System - Once again, the choice of bride at the end of the first generation further determines the skill sets and weapon of the offspring.
- The Addition of the New Card Skill System - Players now have more control over the battle style of the main character, as well as his skills, by way of a card system.
- By picking the appropriate cards, Sieghart can be customized to reflect the type of fighter one wishes to play.
- Additional Screenshots
- Blu-Ray PS3 game, featuring double sided inlay
- Official CD Soundtrack and jewel case with inlay
- 3 highly collectible 3D Lenticular art cards
- A3 double sided poster
- Special Collector’s Edition packaging