First of all, be aware of the following points:
- This is a "visual novel", which means it is 90% reading and all about the story. If you're not into reading, click away
- Specifically, it's an "otome VN" which means you play as a female, growing closer to guys and gaining their affection. (This isn't done in a seedy way, and takes a back-seat to the ongoing plot.)
- Great, engaging story with a great translation. Not many awkward sentences/typos, if any at all.
- Beautiful art with a distinctive style (can't emphasise this enough). The guys don't look overly effeminate or angular, like some otome games, but it's still very pretty.
- Amusing fictional representation of London, and a faux Victorian/old-fashioned setting. By this, I mean the story features several "famous" fictional characters, but they are all zany anime versions of themselves.
- Erm... lots of reading? Not really a con though
If you're into this kind of game, I would highly recommend.