World Of WarCraft Cataclysm Expansion Pack Game PC
Requires World Of Warcraft, The Burning Crusade and Wrath Of The Lich King to play, EU Servers Only
Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire.
Soon Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power the kindling of a war of the elements and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.
Key Game Features.
- Two New Playable Races - Adventure as one of two new races - the cursed worgen with the Alliance or the resourceful goblins with the Horde.
- Level Cap Increased to 85 - Earn new abilities, tap into new talents, and progress through the path system, a new way for players to improve characters.
- Classic Zones Remade - Familiar zones across the original continents of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms have been altered forever and updated with new content, from the devastated Badlands to the broken Barrens, which has been sundered in two.
- New High-Level Zones - Explore newly opened parts of the world, including Uldum, Grim Batol, and the great Sunken City of Vashj'ir beneath the sea.
- More Raid Content than Ever Before - Enjoy more high-level raid content than previous expansions, with optional more challenging versions of all encounters.