Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is fully compatible with PAL systems.
The story of Two Worlds begins in an age torn by war. The Orcs have advanced to the south bank of the river Gon and are threatening the Kingdom of Cathalon. While this is happening, the hero, a wandering bounty hunter, is searching for some clue as to the whereabouts of his sister, whom he hasn't seen since her settlement was attacked three years ago. He unexpectedly receives vital information from a mysterious stranger - and immediately joins a Dark Brotherhood (or so it seems). Now the time has come for him to try understanding the game's powerful forces - and to learn how to use them! This is the only way the hero can survive - and get the answers to the questions that are burning in his soul - Who is behind this secretive kidnapping? Will he ever see his sister again? Where is the Tomb of Aziraal - and what role does the mysterious, yet helpful stranger have to play?
Will he learn the nature of a shadowy figure that almost killed him in the town?
Will he learn what happened to his friends?
Will he ever meet his sister again?
Finally, what will he do with the power to choose only one from the Two Worlds?
- Offering a Freedom of Choice Unseen in other RPGs: The world literally comes to life as it immediately reacts to the player's actions and changes accordingly - offering new and exciting challenges.
- Strong, Non-Linear Storyline: Players can shape their own story by choosing the path of conducting the main conflict and resolving meaningful side-quests.
- Spectacular and Dynamically Choreographed Fights: The combat system combines intuitive steering, tactical challenges and movie-like visual experiences.
- Free and Unlimited Character Development: Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their former choices with the help of "career changers."
- Animals to be Ridden On: Players can travel and fight on various animals from horses to tamed lizards and beasts.
- Traps & Snares: A choice of traps and snares are at the Player's disposal making the gameplay both rich and flexible.
- Huge Variety of Items to be Found: Randomly generated pieces of equipment, thematic sets and combined items offer the space to experiment and satisfy the need to collect.
- Wide Range of Beautifully Rendered Terrains: From high mountains to seashores and deep caves with all of the locations featuring ultra sharp texturing and stunning design.
- Atmosphere: Hyper-realistic tree physics and sophisticated weather system make the world come to life as has never been seen before.
- Advanced A.I.: Advanced Artificial Intelligence that manages group behaviour of large virtual communities.
- Multiplayer: Up to 8 players in the multiplayer mode.
- Music: Symphonic music to make the experience more emotional and memorable.
- Hardware: Extensive usage of Pixel Shader 2.0 and 3.0, HDR, multiple materials and unique shadow engine to ensure the best visuals possible. Support of Multi CPUs and Multicore CPUs, SLI and CrossFire Technology.
Windows Vista / XP
Graphics card with Shader 2.0 or higher
DirectX compatible sound card
Keyboard and mouse