Contains Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1, 2 & Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
The face of war has changed. Enemy lines blur, and there is no longer a clear opponent. New enemies and new threats require a new type of warfare - a new type of soldier. Enter the Ghosts. In 2013, the U.S. Army will implement the Integrated Warfighter System (IWS), evolving what we know as the modern soldier. IWS combines advanced weapon systems, satellite communication devices and enhanced survivability into one fully integrated combat system. The IWS program has been developed to meet these new threats head on. Now, it can be tested on the battlefield. Following an insurgence in the heart of Mexico City, the U.S. Army's most elite Special Forces team is deployed to the center of the conflict to regain control of the city. Greatly outnumbered but fully equipped with the IWS, this elite team is the first and last line of defense on the battlefield. They are the Quiet professionals. They are the Ghosts
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter returns for a second showing of tactical shooting excitement.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 builds off of the events in the first game and places gamers in control of the U.S. military's elite fighting unit, the Ghosts. In the year 2014, the rising conflict between Mexican loyalists and insurgent rebel forces has thrown Mexico into full-scale civil war. Under the command of Captain Scott Mitchell, the Ghosts are called upon to face an imminent threat to the United States. The fate of two countries now lies in the hands of the Ghosts as they fend off an attack on U.S. soil. Equipped with the most cutting-edge weaponry and technology, the Ghosts must battle on both sides of the border to neutralize the escalating rebel threat.
32 new adversarial multiplayer maps up to 16 players, an expanded arsenal of multinational weapons, character customisation options, new optimizing re-spawn system, new female operatives and hundreds of new game mode options are available
- 2 New Co-op Modes: "Evasion" and "Exfiltration," to vary the game experience in multiplayer
- 6 missions co-op campaign with a fully immersive experience and storyline - featuring open-ended play that rewards teamwork as you play with up to sixteen players
- Drive the supports (drone, M.U.LE) with the Six Axis functionality
- Change Mitchell stances with the Six Axis
- Change the Rules of Engagement with the Six Axis
Created by the award-winning team behind Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and Tom Clancy's Ghost Reco Advanced Warfighter 2, Ghost Recon Future Soldier will feature cutting-edge technology, prototype high-tech weaponry, and state-of-the-art single-player and multiplayer modes. Future Soldier will go beyond the core Ghost Recon franchise and deliver a fresh gameplay experience, with an unparalleled level of quality that will excite long-time fans and newcomers alike.
In the escalating political climate of the near futurewhere strategies on the battlefield must be delicately balanced with maneuvers at the negotiating table - a new breed of soldier has arisen. Trained to be better than the best and outfitted with the most comprehensive array of high-tech gear ever assembled, the future soldier stands apart by his ability to remain undetected. He slips unseen behind enemy lines. He uses the perfect combination of diplomacy and force to achieve his objectives while remaining politically invisible. He is a Ghost.
- Improved visuals: new Hi-Quality textures, new Post Processing Effects, multi-screen support, TriDef stereoscopic 3D display support
- DirectX 11 features: Tessellation (for soft 3D models), Shaders-based realistic lighting (for Global Illumination), volumetric fog
- Online Widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system
- Party text Chat.
- Uplay Friends system
- Fully customizable controls for localized keyboards
Please Note: A temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player's Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes.