Jagged Alliance Back In Action is a contemporary remake of the latest title in the much-loved Jagged Alliance series of turn-based mercenary-themed strategy games. Designed from the ground up to offer a modern gaming experience, Back in Action showcases an updated isometric 3D look and interface, highly detailed character models and a variety of new gameplay features.
Jagged Alliance Back In Action takes players to the fictitious country of Arulco, where a ruthless dictator has seized power and only a small group of rebels stand to resist him. Tasked with freeing the island from the dictator's iron grip, players will command rebel and mercenary forces while using tactical, diplomatic and economic tools to keep troops supplied and ready for the next fight, all while commanding them directly in nail-biting battles.
Jagged Alliance Back In Action's innovative "plan & go" combat system combines real-time strategy (RTS) with turn-based elements to guarantee that the intricacies of tactical warfare are rendered in dynamic, exciting gameplay. This challenges would-be commanders to master not only strategy and tactical combat, but also to maximize their team's capabilities through RPG-like character advancement and expert balancing of limited resources and battlefield logistics
- Liberate the people, topple the dictator: Engage in a massive non-linear ground campaign to free the oppressed people of the gorgeously-rendered fictitious country of Arulco, assembling your own motley crew of mercenaries to get the job done
- Become a complete commander: Prowess in strategy and tactics is not enough
- can you master the intricacies of RPG-like character development, a challenging economy and the logistics to keep your troops supplied - and strike at the right time with the right skills and proper weapons?
- Think through strategy, then watch your plans unfold or crumble in real time: An innovative "plan & go" combat system combines turn-based planning with dynamic RTS execution
- Misfits and Section 8, to the front of the line: Assemble your own combat squad from over 60 unique mercenaries, each with a detailed personality profile, including likes, dislikes, strengths, weakness and character flaws
- The more the merrier: A Simultaneously control multiple squads to flank the enemy from multiple sides as you try your hand at advanced combat tactics