The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Editionis a celebration of the fourth release in the classic Elder Scrolls Role-playing Game (RPG) series. Designed as a comprehensive entry point into theElder Scrolls IV: Obliviongameplay experience for new players prior to the release of the next major release in the franchise, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim,The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Editioncontains all of the major content releases in the Oblivion series, including the base Oblivion game and its two expansion packs: The Elder Scrolls IV: Knights of the Nine and The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles.The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Editionpresents one of the best RPGs of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant gameworld ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges. Also included in the 5th Anniversary Edition are The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Knights of the Nine and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Shivering Isles expansion packs, adding new and unique quests and content to the already massive world of Oblivion, the original "making of" DVD, map, the Skyrim trailer. See why critics called Oblivion the Best Game of 2006.
- Live Another Life in Another World- Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- First-Person Melee and Magic- An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- Radiant AI- This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
- New Lands to Explore- In the Shivering Isles expansion, see a world created in Sheogorath's own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia and unlike anything you've experienced in Oblivion.
- Challenging New Foes- Battle the denizens of Shivering Isles, a land filled with hideous insects, Flesh Atronachs, skeletal Shambles, amphibeous Grummites, and many more.