A spectacular, creative, and unflinching realisation of a Clive Barker nightmare for next-gen console platforms and PC, Clive Barker's Jericho is a new supernatural horror concept with story by the master mythmaker, novelist and filmmaker Clive Barker.
Jericho deals with the mysterious reappearance of a lost city in a remote desert. When a form of evil that goes right back to the dawn of days resurfaces from there, a Special Forces squad, trained in both conventional warfare and the arcane arts, is sent in. Their mission: Hunt down and destroy the evil that lurks at the heart of the city before it destroys humanity.
Clive Barker's Jericho is designed as an action horror title that will up the stakes in visuals and phantasmagorical special effects. Mingling the darkest elements of Barker's horror fiction and films with an ambitious, age-spanning story, aimed at mature gamers, fans of Clive Barker and horror fiction enthusiasts.
- All-action first-person shooter combined with darkest horror from the twisted mind of horror legend Clive Barker.
- Modern weapons and paranormal powers.
- Switch between and play all six squad members.
- Direct your squad as they watch your back and follow your orders.
- Squad first-person shooter mechanics deliver tactical action.
- Each character has unique paranormal abilities.
- Abilities can be combined to create new powers.
- The game takes place in Al-Khali, a city formed over 6 different eras and ruled by evil.