- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
- Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30: The Night before D-Day 1944. The Paratroopers of the 101st Airborne Division are dropped into Normandy and scattered behind enemy lines. As Sgt. Matt Baker, lead your squad through eight harrowing days that will define history and unite you forever as brothers in arms.
Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood: After the success of Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30, Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood adds new features and game modes. Brace yourself for one bloody combat against some fearsome enemies. Shoot all of 'em before they even got you!
Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway: September 1944. It was one of the darkest moment of WWII claiming the lives of 17,000 allied soldiers in only nine days. History books call it operation market garden, but the men of the 101st Airborne knew it as Hell's Highway.
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™ (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX® 9.0c compliant (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 5 GB
- Peripherals: Windows keyboard and mouse only