VGA over Cat5 Extender Kit USB Powered
Tripp Lite's USB-powered VGA over Cat5 Extender Kit allows you to extend a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) signal up to 350 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 500 ft., using readily available Cat5e/6 cabling. Ideal for digital signage applications, classroom or auditorium projectors, and more. Extender draws needed power from a USB connection at the computer...no external AC adapters required. Receiver unit includes Gain adjustment for brightness/darkness control, and Equalization adjustment for sharp, clear images. VGA "dongles" allow for direct attachment to video equipment...no additional VGA cables required. Kit includes a Transmitter with VGA and USB (power) pigtails, and a Receiver with VGA pigtail. Also included is a small adjustment screwdriver for the EQ and GAIN controls. Tripp Lite recommends using Solid Conductor, 24Awg, Cat5e ( PVC or Plenum rated ) for best signal quality. For maximum signal quality, see Tripp Lite P524-01K Zero-Skew UTP cable, specifically designed for all Video over UTP equipment. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- : Extends a 1920 x 1440 (60Hz) signal up to 350 ft., or a 1024 x 768 (60Hz) signal up to 500 ft
- USB-powered, no external AC power needed
- Built-in VGA dongles, no need for additional VGA cables
- Built-in Equalization and Gain controls for the sharpest images
- Uses readily available Cat5e or Cat6 solid conductor cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Barcode : 0037332166593
Cable Colour : Black
Cable Connector End 1 : VGA USB
Cable Connector End 2 : RJ-45
Description : Connector A: 2 x RJ45 (FEMALE), Connector B: 1 x USB A (MALE), Side A - Connector 1: 2 x HD15 (MALE).
Form Factor : Extension Kit
In The Box : VGA over Cat5 Transmitter, VGA over Cat5 Receiver, EQ and GAIN adjustment screwdriver