Belkin DVI-I - DVI-I 3m
This DVI Cable provides a high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices, and addresses potential future bandwidth requirements. It meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing outstanding performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. This cable is a DVI-Digital to DVI-Digital, Single Link cable and delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 4.95Gbps.
- Offers flexible movement, durability, and fit with molded-strain relief construction
- Provides excellent conductivity using 24k gold-plated copper contacts
- Reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undermold shield
- Ensures your comfort and ease of installation with oversized rounded thumbscrews
- Complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil shield protection
- Retains perfect fit with connectors
- Resolutions of 1920 x 1200 and higher
Colour of product Black
Cable length 3m
Connector 1 DVI-I
Connector 2 DVI-I
Connector 1 gender Male
Connector 2 gender Male
Connector contacts plating Gold
Magnetically shielded Yes
Dual Link DVI No
Data transfer rate 4.95 Gbit/s
Supported graphics resolutions 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.