The ICUSB2321F 1-Port USB to Serial RS232 Adaptor Cable with ftDI chipset and COM Retention converts an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port into an RS232 serial DB9 port to connect, monitor and control your serial devices.
- USB to Straight-Through RS232 Serial Adapter
- Single cable design for portability
- Integrated FTDI USB UART Chip
- COM Port assignments maintained across reboot
- Baud Rate up to 115.2Kbps
- Powered by the USB port - no external power adaptor required
- Designed to make serial port expansion quick and easy
- 6-foot cable length for connecting to devices without having to be too close
Barcode : 065030843485
Cable Connector End 1 : 1 x 9 pin D-Sub (Male)
Cable Connector End 2 : 1 x 4 pin USB Type A
Cable Length : 1.8 m
Description : This compact adaptor features COM retention, allowing the same COM port value to automatically be re-assigned to the port if the cable is disconnected and re-connected to the host computer, or if the system is rebooted. Unlike most of USB to serial adaptors, this one uses the ftDI chipset which supports additional customization, advanced features, and compatibility not necessarily offered by other solutions. Compatibility with a broad list of Operating Systems including Windows, Windows CE, Mac OS and Linux, makes this product easy to integrate into mixed environments.
Form Factor : Serial Adaptor Cable