Sims 3 Showtime
Live the rags to riches story with your Sims while being connected to your friends! Experience the rise to stardom as your Sim performs on stage from one venue to the next. And for the first time, The Sims 3 Showtime introduces social features, including SimPort, an all-new feature that lets you send your Sims to a friend's game! There, your Sim can perform at your friend's venue in front of your friend's Sims! You will also be able to chat with friends and post messages and screenshots on your friends' walls.
- Your Sims can live the dream as Singers, Performers, Magicians, and DJs.
- Watch them rise to fame-or go down in flames as they perform for other Sims. All-new social features: chat with friends, post to their walls, give status updates, and create friends lists
- Send your Sims to a friend's game and have your friend's Sim come to your game with SimPort
- Create your own venue! Build a swanky concert hall, a massive stadium, or an indie club. How the stage is built will influence your Sims' performance and career progression
The game that first opened up the world of video games to a wider audience is back, going beyond being just a virtual dollhouse to a complete interactive neighbourhood. The basic concept is still the same though, as you create your own computerised family and help (or hinder) them in achieving their lifetime dreams.
Instead of just dealing with one house at a time though, your whole sims town is part of one continuous map, with neighbours going about their business independently. Likewise your own family can explore at will and interact with any and all buildings and people.
Once fully grown a sim can have up to 60 personality traits - from loner to flirt - all of which you can influence via their environment and the people they interact with. However you want to play and whatever you want to do it's easier than ever to create your own virtual soap opera.
- New Seamless, Open Neighbourhood - Explore the Neighbourhood Freely: See the sights with your Sims! The new seamless neighbourhood architecture allows your Sims to roam freely around the neighbourhood and visit their loved one and friends or foes. Discovering other Sims homes and families, traveling around to new locations like City Hall or the local park will create a whole new way of life for your Sims.
- New Create A Sim - Create Any Sim You Can Imagine: In addition to the open, living neighbourhood, the all-new Create-a-Sim interface will feature easy-to-use design tools that allow you to make truly detailed Sims that are more realistic than ever. Create-a-Sim gives you the incredible freedom to customise just about any Sim you can imagine.
- New Realistic Personalities - Every Sim Is A Unique Person, With A Distinct Personality: With the innovative and proprietary Realistic Personality System in The Sims 3, you can attribute each character with five distinct personality traits, helping shape yourSims behaviour and how they interact with others and their surroundings. This new system will empower you to create extremely complex and diverse in-game personalities.
- New Unlimited Customisation - Everyone Can Customise Everything! New and accessible creativity tools in The Sims 3 make it simple for anyone to customise anything, anywhere! From floors to flowers, fashions to sofas, wallpaper to window shades and more, The Sims 3 gives you all the flexibility and options you need to be the architect of your dream house or explore your interior design skills to outfit your ultimate home.
How To Redeem
Activation code emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via the EA Origin network, no disc will be sent. For information on how to do this, use the following address.
- Download Origin from http://www.origin.com/download
- Sign up for an Origin account at https://www.origin.com/create
- Start the Origin application and log in
- Near the top of the application, click on "Origin" and select "Redeem Product Code"
- Enter the serial code for the game you have purchased and click "Next"
- The game will be downloaded and installed to your computer
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista (SP1) / Mac OS X
2GHz Pentium IV or equivalent (2.4GHz for Vista)
1GB RAM (1.5GB RAM for Vista)
6.5GB HDD Space (plus 1GB additional space for custom content)
128MB Graphics Card with Pixel Shader 2.0
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets:
2.6GHz Pentium D CPU, 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo or equivalent
0.5GB additional RAM
Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above
Supported graphics cards:
nVidia GeForce series
FX 5900, FX 5950
6200, 6500, 6600, 6800
7200, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950
8400, 8500, 8600, 8800
9600, 9800, GTX 260, GTX 280
ATi Radeon series:
9500, 9600, 9800
X300, X600, X700, X800, X850
X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950
2400, 2600, 2900
3450, 3650, 3850, 3870
Intel Extreme Graphics:
GMA X3x00 series
Mac system requirements:
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Intel Core Duo Processor
6.1GB HDD Space (with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games)
128MB ATi X1600, nVidia 7300 GT or Intel Integrated GMA X3100
Important Note! This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
Supported Mac graphics cards:
nVidia GeForce series
9400M, 9600M GT
GT 120, GT 130
ATi Radeon series
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator series