Activation code emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via the EA Origin network, no disc will be sent out file size unknown. For information on how to do this, use the following address.
- Download Origin from http://www.origin.com/download
- Sign up for an Origin account at https://www.origin.com/create
- Start the Origin application and log in
- Near the top of the application, click on "Origin" and select "Redeem Product Code"
- Enter the serial code for the game you have purchased and click "Next"
- The game will be downloaded and installed to your computer
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order
The Sims 3 Island Paradise Limited Edition - Includes the exclusive Island Survival Pack
Requires: The Sims 3 to play, not included
The Island Survival pack equips your Sims with the necessities to scrape together an existence on a deserted island, fashion a makeshift home on a floating barge, build and escape to a minimalist retreat in the middle of the ocean—or enjoy these back-to-basic pieces in the comfort of civilization! With more items than any previous Limited Editions from The Sims 3, your Sim will have everything they need to sport that island survival look, from tattered togs to shipwreck-inspired furnishings. With the Island Survival Pack, your Sims will be ready to simplify their lives in an island paradise!
New adventures await your Sims on the sunny shores and beneath the glistening water of an island paradise! From exploring the tropical isles to creating a five-star resort experience, your Sims can decide to embark on an unforgettable journey or make themselves a new home in this new utopia. Nautical Sims can even take the helm of fully customizable houseboats and set sail between islands! If your Sims would rather be in the water than on it, they can snorkel and scuba dive their way through the ocean. Who knows, they might uncover sunken treasure or befriend a mermaid! With innovative features never before seen in The Sims PC franchise and a world of new possibilities on land and in sea, your Sims will reap the benefits of their own island paradise.
- Set sail for adventure. Be it by paddleboat or speedboat, your Sims can now leave port to discover new lands and explore like never before, from inter-island travel to discovering their own uncharted island. Landlubbers need not apply!
- Build and run a five-star resort. Create a family-friendly resort of waterslides and buffet tables, a romantic retreat dotted with minimalist cottages, or a singles resort featuring multiple pool bars where Sims can mingle and flirt. Choose and fine-tune your amenities, set your prices, and wait for the reviews—and Simoleons—to pour in. The higher your star rating, the more popular your resort will be!
- Life is a beach. See what surprises await under the sea as your Sims build their skills in snorkeling/scuba diving. Your Sims may find themselves on the shore of a new island or discover sunken or buried treasure.
- Boat sweet boat. Whether your Sims love the water or are just prone to wanderlust, a houseboat may be the perfect abode. Houseboats are fully customizable and can be moored at any open port, so if your Sims tire of the view, relocate to a new locale!
- New ways to build. New stilted foundations give your Sims the best of both worlds—a home that’s partially on the water and partially on land. Build a resort, create travelling houseboats, and customize your very own island paradise for your Sims!
PC System Requirements
OS: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7
CPU: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
RAM: For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
Hard Drive: At least 3.5 GB** of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
** 9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
Mac System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
CPU: Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: 2 GB RAM
HARD DRIVE: At least 3.5 GB* of free space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games.
VIDEO: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
INPUT: Keyboard, mouse
*9.6 GB of hard drive space if installing with The Sims 3
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard. This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.