Closed type Hi-Fi headphones with sound mode switch suitable for both Music and Movie entertainment
The Sony MDR-XD300 Stereo Headphones are a great pair of headphones that deliver high-quality sound at an affordable price. With 40 millimeter diameter, dome-type driver units and long-stroke diaphragms, your music will sound great. The MDR-XD300 driver units reproduce surprisingly-clear sounds at a wide frequency range (8-25,000 Hz).
These substantial headphones feature neodymium magnets for greater power handling and higher frequencies. Five times more powerful than standard earphone ferrite magnets of the same size, neodymium magnets mean that the Sony MDR-XD300 Stereo Headphones maximize energy, while keeping size to a minimum. With these advanced technological features, the MDR-XD300 provides great sound without placing too much strain on your pocketbook.
With the MDR-XD300, Sony has taken special care to please both the audiophile and cinema-geek. The MDR-XD300 features a sound mode switch (music or movie) to more adequately match the sound source. With a simple flip of a switch, you can focus the headphones frequency range to make your music come to life or bring you that much closer to your favorite film star. Of course, Sony has not scrimped on comfort. The Sony MDR-XD300 Stereo Headphones feature an ear-conscious design with soft earpads for long-time listening comfort.
- 40mm driver unit (Long Stroke)
- Capable of producing movie quality sound (Dynamic range sound)
- Sound mode switch to match the sound source
- Comfortable fit with urethane leather ear pads
- Cord: Oxygen-Free Copper Litz
- Headphone Type: Closed, Dynamic, Urethane Leather material
- Design: Over-the-head, Home-music/movie/games
- Headband: Adjustable, Single, Music/Movie Sound Mode Switch
- Plug: Gold-plated, straight stereo Unimatch plug