The New Pro4AAAT follows in a long line of Koss stereophones designed for the broadcast professional. The latest titanium version features a Sound of Koss that every discriminating listener is sure to enjoy.
The PRO4AAAT features titanium coating on 2mm mylar diaphragms for a frequency response of 10-25,000 Hz. Oxygen-free copper voice coils improve signal transmission and conduction for accurate sound. Computer optimized ferrite magnet structures provide deep bass and treble clarity.
Closed, vinyl Pneumalite™ ear cushions seal tightly around the ear for improved isolation and maximum bass. Designed for ultimate durability for home or everyday studio use, the PRO4AAAT stereophone incorporates an extra-wide, adjustable steel and rubber headband design that further ensures comfort during long listening and recording sessions. The earcups also fold flat for convenient travel and storage. The PRO4AAAT comes with a sleek case for protective portability. ThePro4AAAT comes equipped with a coiled, single entry eight-foot cord, and 3.5mm plug with 6.3mm adapter included.
- Frequency Response 10 Hz 25,000 Hz
- Designed for the Broadcast Professional
- Titanium coating on 2 mil mylar diaphragms
- Closed, vinyl Pneumalite" ear cushions improve isolation and maximum bass.
- Extra-wide, adjustable steel and rubber headband design ensures comfort during long listening and recording sessions.
- Earcups fold flat for convenient travel and storage.
- The PRO4AAAT comes with a sleek case for protective portability.
- Coiled, single entry eight-foot cord, and 3.5mm plug with 6.3mm adapter.
- Connection: 3.5mm Jack Plug
- Design: Over-Ear
- Model: Stereo
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Waterproof: No
- Cable Length: 2.4m
- Frequency Range: 10Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 250Ω
- Colour: Silver