True mobile high fidelity
Forget everything you know about headphones. Mo-Fi is the first headphone that brings real audiophile sound quality to every device—from home A/V receivers to laptops, tablets and even your phone. And Blue completely reimagined how the headphones fit on your head, so you’ll get optimal sound and listen-all-day comfort.
Let the power go to your head
Mo-Fi is the first headphone that combines a built-in custom audiophile amplifier and insanely great-sounding drivers for a truly mind-blowing listening experience. With high-end, high-fidelity sound drivers and a perfectly matched amplifier, Mo-Fi delivers the most accurate sound reproduction you’ve ever heard. It’s like having the power and quality of a hi-fi system—inside your headphones.
Makes every device sound better
Mo-Fi improves the sound of every source—from smartphones to studio gear—by reducing the audio workload on your device. The amplifier provides tons of power so your source doesn’t have to work so hard. You’ll get way less distortion, leading to unparalleled sound quality… on every device.
Fit and comfort - reinvented
Mo-Fi is no ordinary headphone. From the multi-jointed design to earcups shaped like ears, Blue has completely reimagined the form and functionality. The result feels less like a headphone, and more like a high-quality instrument you can wear.
The unique multi-jointed headband was inspired by the finely tuned suspension of an open-wheeled Formula One racecar. It’s elegant. It’s comfortable. And it features an adjustable tension knob that allows you to dial-in the perfect setting—not too tight, not too loose, but just right. Pivoting arms allow for a small change in the angle of the earcups to achieve a large amount of height adjustment. The earcups simply float into place. You get a level of fit and comfort that just isn’t possible on other headphones. Plus it creates a perfect seal, resulting in solid bass response, improved isolation and reduction in bleed—perfect for tracking in the studio.
All-analogue amp modes
Unlike those bass-in-your-face headphones, Mo-Fi includes three amp modes so you can choose the right sound for your music. No DSP tricks here—this is all analog. No matter if you’re listening to 70s-era rock, modern pop, orchestral, hip-hop or something else, you’ll have total control over your listening experience.
Intelligent power management
Mo-Fi’s smart design saves big on battery life, ensuring that the headphones are always ready for action. First off, Mo-Fi knows when you’ve stopped listening and automatically powers down to save juice. The battery will charge completely in 3-4 hours, and give you approximately 12 hours of life-changing playtime (with intelligent power management, that 12 hours will feel like forever). And even if the battery runs down, Mo-Fi can continue to work in passive mode.
Go from Lo-Fi to Mo-Fi
More and more hi-resolution music is hitting the market. These incredible recordings allow you to enjoy all the details of the original tracks. But why listen to hi-res music with low-res headphones? Only Mo-Fi can faithfully reproduce these amazing recordings. So go Mo-Fi—and hear what you’ve been missing.
Mo-Fi for musicians
Remember when studio monitors went from passive to active? Now it’s happened to headphones. Mo-Fi brings the performance of high-end reference monitors to your ears, so you can judge what’s really going on in your mix. When you’re making music, the built-in amplifier provides ample headroom, while the excellent sound isolation lets you hear the music clearly. It all integrates together to deliver astounding accuracy and detailed imaging, so you’ll be able to create mixes that translate across all systems.
• Custom high-powered audiophile amplifier
• 50mm titanium-reinforced ultra-responsive dynamic drivers
• Sealed over-ear design for superior isolation and feedback prevention
• User-adjustable tension and suspension adapt to any head shape and size for a perfect fit
• Racecar-inspired multi-jointed headband design keeps earcups parallel at all times for superior comfort and sound
• All-analog amplifier performance modes: active, enhanced bass and passive
• Powers on and off automatically when headphones are opened and closed
• Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime; Mo-Fi continues to play music even when battery has no charge
• Output power: 240mW
• THD N: 0.004%
• Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
• SNR, self noise: • Noise: < 20 uV
• Battery capacity: 1020mAh
• Type and size: 50mm, titanium-reinforced dynamic driver
• Impedance: 42 ohms
• Frequency response: 15-20kHz
• Enclosure details: Sealed enclosure with tuned damping materials
• Weight: 466 g (16.44 oz)
• Outer dimensions (closed): 21mm x14mm x12mm (8.27” x 5.51” x 4.72”)
• Outer dimensions (open): 18mm x 29mm x 12mm (7.09” x 11.42” x 4.72”)