The Jabra BIZ 2400 MS is a professional entry level wireless headset designed for Microsoft Lync 2010, microsoft office communicator and unified communications for PC based telephony such as skype. This particular headset is configured for PC based IP telephony and delivers pure hi-fi audio quality with multimedia applications. The Jabra BIZ 2400 series features a variety of improvements that increases the levels of audio quality, comfort and durability that are necessary for dealing with the special requirements in contact centre and office environments
Hand made neodymium speakers provide users with a superior audio experience in full hi-fi quality (80–16,000Hz). The noise cancelling microphone effectively blocks out unwanted noise from the work environment and the built in intellitone technology protects users from acoustic shock and ensures full compliance with the strict noise at work regulations in force in EU countries. The Jabra BIZ 2400 series is designed to ensure maximum service life and minimum maintenance costs. Key details are made of surgical steel and the cord is reinforced with kevlar
Further features of the Jabra 2400 USB headset include: Jabra multiuse bluetooth connection allows users to switch seamlessly between pc based ip telephony and mobile phone calls, peakstop sound safety technology protects users against any sudden loud noises, supersoft ear cushions enhances comfort and makes sure the earpieces fully enclose the ear, ultra strong kevlar reinforced cord, break proof freespin boom with 360 degree rotation, USB toggle wheel and programmable soft buttons, bluetooth connection for mobile phone and gold contacts for crystal clear voice transmission. The Jabra BIZ 2400 USB also comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Stereo sound in true hi-fi quality (80-16,000 Hz) for perfect audio and wideband voip
- Optimised for Microsoft Lync 2010 and Microsoft Office Communicator, simply connect to a computer and its ready to go
- Jabra multiuse bluetooth connection allows users to switch seamlessly between pc based ip telephony and mobile phone calls
- Peakstop sound safety technology protects users against any sudden loud noises
- Noise cancelling microphone filters out unwanted noise so customers can clearly hear what users are saying