Compro IP90P Surveillance Camera
Compro IP90P Surveillance Camera Product Description
Wide Coverage with 2 Megapixel Resolution
The 2 megapixel/HD resolution the camera offers lets you view details and identify people and objects at least four times better than on a conventional CCTV camera. The maximum 1600 by 1200 resolution allows you to capture video from a wide area, and effectively reduces the number of cameras required in a surveillance network.
Day & Night Functionality with Built-in IR LEDs
The camera is equipped with 6 IR LEDs and an ambient light sensor that detects environmental lighting conditions. When low-light conditions are detected, the built-in IR LEDs are automatically switched on to provide additional infrared light that helps deliver clear night-time image.
Mechanical IR-Cut Filter
A built-in mechanical IR-cut filter placed in front of the camera's image sensor can filter out infrared light in the daytime, producing better color reproduction. At nighttime or when the camera's light sensor detects low-light conditions, IR-cut filter can be automatically removed to allow infrared light to reach the image sensor, thus achieving better low-light sensitivity.
Infrared light and visible light have different wavelength and therefore focus at a different point after passing through an ordinary lens, resulting in out-of-focus image. This camera has an IR-corrected lens which can correct the focal point difference and make both infrared light and visible light focus on the same point. As a result, the camera is able to deliver clear, sharp images in various lighting environments.
Unlike other network cameras, installing this camera does not require any networking expertise. Nor is any sort of router configuration required - simply plug in the cables, install the camera software, and then your Compro camera is ready to be viewed and shared on the Internet.
Composite Video Output
The composite video output allows users to view live camera video on a large TV screen, rather than a small computer monitor.
microSDHC Card Slot
The built-in microSDHC card slot allows the storage of event snapshots and event recordings to the memory card. The stored data can be accessed from a remote viewing PC. The camera also can automatically take snapshots or record video when it detects unusual events in the monitored area.
Two-way Audio Communication
The camera is capable of providing full-duplex and bi-directional audio communication through a built-in microphone, speaker and audio in/out port. The audio communication feature allows you to eavesdrop on the monitored area or broadcast your voice to intruders.
Support for Alarms and Sensors
The camera's integrated digital input and output ports enable it to connect with external sensors or alarms. The camera can record video or take snapshots when external sensors are triggered, or when events are detected, automatically trigger alarms or alerts. IP90 additionally integrates a RS-485 port for controlling Pan/Tilt system.
Video Motion Detection and Audio Detection
Provided with three individually configurable motion detection zones, the camera can record video or trigger alarms or alerts when motion is detected in user-specified areas of the camera image. Also, the camera's built-in microphone enables it to hear what the video cannot see and to trigger the audio detection alarm when sounds like screams, glass breaking, etc., are detected.
SMS & Email Event Notification
The SMS & Email event notification feature enables the camera to send an alert message to specified recipients when it detects unusual events. The SMS notification service does not impose any monthly subscription fees, and the Email notification service supports popular webmail platforms.
- Image Sensor: 1/3" progressive scan CMOS 2 megapixel
- Lens: Focal Length: 4.0 mm
- Max Aperture Ratio: F1.5
- Fixed iris, IR-corrected, adjustable focus
- Zoom: 10 x digital zoom
- Angle of View: 60º horizontal
- 0.5 m ~ INF
- Min. Illumination: IR Mode: 0 lux with built-in IR LEDs on (6 LEDs in total; effective distance up to 8m)
- Color Mode: 1.0 lux
- Shutter Time: 1/5 ~ 1/16000 sec.
- Video Compression: H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10)
- Resolution: 160 x 120, 320 x 240, 640 x 480, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 1024, 1600 x 1200
- Frame Rate: Up to 30 FPS at 1280 x 720 (720P)
- Up to 15 FPS at 1600 x 1200 (UXGA)
- Video Streaming: Dual video streaming, H.264 or MJPEG/MPEG-4
- Image Settings: Adjustable image size and quality
- AGC, AWB, AES
- Configurable brightness, saturation and sharpness
- Audio Communi-cation: Two-way audio with Built-in MIC (S/N ratio 58 dB, 50-10000hz) and speaker (660mv)
- Audio Compression: G.711 PCM 64Kbit/sec
- Audio input / output: MIC input / Audio out
- Security: User ID / Password protection
- Supported Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP,FTP,ICMP,ARP, DHCP, NTP, DDNS, DynDNS, UPnP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, SMTP, IGMP, 3GPP, IPv4
- Operating Condition: 5ºC ~ 40ºC
- Power Supply: DC 5V/2A or PoE (IEEE 802.3af Class 3)
Reviews of Compro IP90P Surveillance Camera
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Compro IP90P Surveillance Camera?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!