New Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console Limited Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Edition
New Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console Limited Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Edition Product Description
AC adapter is sold separately. The Nintendo 3DS AC Adapter (sold separately) or AC adapter provided with a Nintendo 3DS /3DS XL/DSi/DSi XL system is required.
More comfortable 3D gaming experience with the “super-stable 3D function”
The Super-stable 3D function is able to recognise the users face using the inner camera. Automatically adjusting the position even when you move a lot during gameplay. This way you can enjoy the best possible 3D experience.
*3D effect may differ between users
Expanded control play with the new Control Stick and Buttons
With new C stick added on the top left corner of the A, B, X & Y buttons, you can perform subtle moves by applying small movements. Also, ZR and ZL buttons have been added to the back. The function brought by the separate Circle Pad Pro have been integrated in the console so that extended play style is made possible by various software titles.
NFC function for amiibo compatible software
Not only can you play with your amiibo figure in real life, you can play with your amiibo figure in compatible software using the information stored inside the figure using NFC (near-field communication) technology.
Enjoy videos online
The internet browser installed on the console can play movie files. Surfing on the internet is made easy by using the ZR/ZL buttons to switch between the tabs, as well as zooming into the page by using the C Stick.
*Some movie files not compatible
Customise your home menu with various themes
Designs will include Nintendo franchise favourites such as Mario, Zelda and more. You can customise you home menu by purchasing various themes from the Theme Shop*.
- New Nintendo 3DS system
- New Nintendo 3DS stylus
- microSDHC memory card (4GB)
- AR Cards
- Quick-start Guide
- Operations Manual/Warranty Card
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS
In Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS, players will take on the role of a hunter that joins up with a traveling caravan to explore new lands and towns along the way. This grand adventure will include hundreds of quests to take on a variety of extraordinary creatures that yield valuable resources used for weapons and equipment. Launching on Nintendo 3DS, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate represents the biggest leap forward ever for the series, with more new content and exciting features than ever before. Also, for the first time ever for the Monster Hunter series on a handheld system, players will be able to join up with friends over the internet via the Nintendo Network, as well as the previously available local wireless option.
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will take players to new heights, literally, with the introduction of more vertical and lateral movement than ever. An expanded repertoire of actions will create more dynamic hunting experiences with fluid climbing motions and the ability to jump attack from walls or ledges. In addition, players will be able to ride atop a monster for a limited time as they hang on and deliver attacks. With the addition of two new weapon classes, challenging new monsters and numerous locales, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will be the most robust hunting experience yet.
- Online play – Connect with up to three other hunters online over the Nintendo Network for the first time ever, or local wireless, to join up and take down larger than life beasts.
- Two new weapon classes – The Insect Glaive is a long staff type weapon accompanied by a powerful flying insect which can be customised with various attributes; the Charge Blade is a hybrid that switches between a sword and shield or axe mode, with the ability to collect energy from attacks to charge up and unleash powerful attacks. The 12 previous weapon types have also been updated with modifications to moves or combos.
- More vertical environments – The action expands with more fluid climbing motions and the addition of jump attacks from walls or ledges.
- Virus effect – Monsters are even more threatening, with a new feral effect which makes them stronger and more vicious than in their normal state.
- New gameplay mechanic – For the first time ever, hop on to monsters and hold on to deliver a burst of attacks.
- Dynamic terrain changes – Some monsters can cause the battlefield to shift during a fight, making even ground slant at an angle into a steep slope; if hunters are not careful, they could slide right out of the zone into the next area.
- Returning favourites and fresh challenges – With several brand new monsters such as the dark and menacing Gore Magala as well as hordes of returning favorites including the primal Tigrex, players have access to the largest roster of ferocious enemies than ever before.
Reviews of New Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console Limited Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Edition
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about New Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console Limited Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Edition?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!