This media and rate converter line card features a 10/100/1000T twisted pair port and an optical SFP port. The twisted pair has an RJ-45 connector and a maximum operating distance of 100 meters (328 feet) when connected to an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet device. They operate in full or half-duplex mode, and allow you to build an affordable network, avoiding the cost of terminatiang fiber cables. The AT-CM3K0S has a SFP port supporting both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit operation, allowing a choice of multi/single mode, dual/single fiber SFP modules.
- Extends Ethernet and Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Supports IEEE 802.3ah ?Ethernet in the First Mile?
- Support MissingLink and Smart MissingLink
- Transparent to IEEE 802.1Q VLAN packets
- Jumbo Frame support
- Rate limiting
- Low Power Mode
- Supports Dying Gasp
- Automatic address learning and aging
- Managed, or Unmanaged operation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Auto-negotiation (IEEE 802.3u-compliant)
- Store and forward data packet handling
- Supports 100 and 1000Mbps SFPs
- System and port LEDs
- Line card for all Converteon series chassis
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.