TRENDnet’s Powerline 1200 AV2 Adapter Kit with Built-in Outlet, model TPL-421E2K, comes with two Powerline adapters to create an extreme performance Powerline 1200 network using an existing electrical system. No CD installation required—encrypted TRENDnet adapters auto-connect out of the box. Plug in the first adapter and network it to your existing router. Plug in other adapters on the same electrical system and they auto-connect to the first adapter for immediate internet access. Never lose an electrical outlet with the built-in socket.
Plug In Install
Simply plug in TRENDnet adapters! The encrypted Powerline signal auto-connects over an existing electrical system.
For Busy Homes
Powerline 1200 technology and a Gigabit port deliver incredibly fast and stable networking to seamlessly connect devices and stream 4K video.
With so many devices needing power, you don’t lose an outlet when plugged in. Plug the adapter into an outlet, then plug a power strip into the adapter.
- Includes two TPL-421E adapters
- Extreme Powerline 1200 networking over existing electrical lines
- Never lose an electrical outlet with the built-in socket
- Enhanced performance and range from MIMO with Beamforming technology
- Simply plug in the adapters—TRENDnet adapters auto-connect out of the box
- Pre-encrypted for your convenience
- Gigabit port maintains high performance wired networking
- Connects over electrical lines for homes up to 465 sq. m (5,000 sq. ft.)
Ethernet LAN Yes
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports 1
Data transfer rate (max) 1200 Mbit/s
Networking standards IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
PowerLine standard HomePlug 1.0
LED indicators Yes
Colour of product White
Power consumption (typical) 3.6W
Power consumption (standby) 0.5W
AC input voltage 100-240V
AC input frequency 50/60 Hz
Windows operating systems supported Yes
Operating temperature (T-T) 0 - 40 °C
Operating relative humidity (H-H) 0 - 90%
Quantity per pack 2
Quick installation guide Yes
Cables included LAN (RJ-45)