Wireless USB device designed for networks of up to 150Mbps. It allows any user to connect a PC or laptop to a network of 150 Mbps, 54Mbps or 11Mbps wirelessly. Compatible with 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b. Supports multiple existing security protocols so far: WEP / WPA / WPAPSK / WPA2-PSK / TKIP / AES. Its compact design and small size, provide it with great mobility adaptable to any situation.
The 150 Mbps Wireless USB Adapter APPUSB150NAV2, allows you to connect your computer or laptop to a wireless network and access it to 150Mbps. It supports the protocol IEEE 802.11b / g / n, works at a speed of 11n and offers a stable wireless signal. This is the best partner to play online or reproduce HD video streaming.
Its portability is ideal to take it anywhere and always have it on hand, because of its small size.
Mediatek MT7601 and PCB ARE one of the most powerful chipsets in the market, the best solution to bring stability to your wireless network.
- Compact, nano size
- USB 2.0 technology
- Standards IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Wireless transfer rates of up to 150Mbps
- Mediatek MT7601 chipset
- Data security WEP / WPA / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, TKIP / AES
- Automatic low speed according to the distance or other operating limitations
- Supports AP, Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure mode
- Roaming between access points when configured in infrastructure mode
- Plug and Play
- Easy set up installation
- Material: Plastic and aluminium
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac
- Dimensions: 15 x 20 x 8 mm
- Weight: 2.3g
- Colour: Black