The ZyXEL NWA1100 Series is designed for small- and medium-sized businesses to extend the existing wired networks. The ZyXEL NWA1100 Series consists of two models: NWA1100 and NWA1100-N Access Points (APs). The NWA1100-N is the 802.11n version of ZyXEL's entry-level PoE AP with data rates of up to 300 Mbps, while the NWA1100 is an 802.11b/g PoE AP with data rates up to 54 Mbps. With the prevalence of the 802.11n standard, Wi-Fi is now fast enough to be considered as the exclusive network standard for all office users, as such the ZyXEL NWA1100 Series is an ideal solution that meets small business requirements. Featuring PoE support and multiple operating modes, the NWA1100 Series provides the highest flexibility for WLAN deployments. The NWA1100 Series has a 4-in-1 design consisting of AP, repeater, bridge and Wi-Fi client operating modes to provide superior flexibility for WLAN network deployments. By eliminating the need for AC power adapters, the PoE support of the NWA1100 Series makes it easier than ever for users to overcome installation difficulties. ZyXEL's PoE switches and other 802.3af standard-based PoE devices can transmit power and data to the AP simultaneously utilizing existing Ethernet wires.
- Easy deployment via multiple operating modes and IEEE 802.3af PoE support
- Multiple 4 SSIDs benefit different service levels
- Certified WPA/WPA2 support for strict network protection
- Comprehensive management solutions that effortlessly merge into the existing network administration system
- Environmental friendly through IEEE 802.11az Energy Efficient Ethernet and WMM Power Saving features