TP-LINK N600 EAP220 600Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point White UK Plug
TP-LINK N600 EAP220 600Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point White UK Plug Product Description
The TP-LINK's EAP220 business Access Point provides a flexible, easy-to-deploy, manageable and robust security business-class wireless network solution. Simple mounting design to easily mount to a wall or ceiling. WLAN configuration and management are simplified through centralized management software. EAP220 also features captive portal and auto RF management, making it ideal for the high-density, intensive demanding businesses environment, include campus, hotels, malls and offices. The EAP220's 'ceiling lamp' appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP220 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) to make deployment effortless and flexible. The EAP Controller Software represents a cost-effective 'centralized management' solution for wireless networks of both small and medium business sectors (SMB). The software enables administrators to manage hundreds of EAPs easily from any PC on the network. Includes such administrative features as centralized configuration, real-time monitoring, graphical analysis of network traffic and batch firmware updates. Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password. The EAP220 supports the enterprise class Wi-Fi security, including WPA/WPA2-enterprise encryption and 802.1X radius. In addition, Multi-SSID, Wireless Isolation, MAC Filtering and Rogue AP detection features help to decrease network security threats. With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Cluster feature, Centralized management software, Captive portal, enterprise class security, and Enterprise hardware, EAP220 is specially designed for the highest-density, most demanding enterprise environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
- EAP Controller Software enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Support Power over Ethernet(802.3af)for convenient and affordable installation
- Simple mounting design to easily mount to a wall or ceiling
- 600Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in large business networks
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n products
- Gigabit Ethernet port enables bandwidth-intensive application or multimedia transferring
- Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance
- Multiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including managed AP and standalone AP modes
- QoS function prioritizes data, voice, and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over all other traffic
- Prevents dust from dropping onto the PCB through bypass louver, which ensures long-term, unhindered operation
Network Speeds Supported 10/100/1000 Mbps
Frequency Band 2.4GHz or 5 GHz
Speed Options 11b: Up to 11Mbps • 11g: Up to 54Mbps • 11n: Up to 300 Mbps
Transmit Power 26 dBm
Encryption 64/128/152-bit WEP
Receive Sensitivity 5GHz: 300M: -68dBm@10% PER • 150M: -72dBm@10% PER • 54M: -73dBm@10% ; 2GHz: 300M: -71dBm@10% PER • 150M: -75dBm@10% PER • 54M: -78dBm@10% PER • 11M: -93dBm@8% PER • 6M: -92dBm@10% PER • 1M: -96dBm@8% PER
Antenna Type Internal 4 x 4dBi Omni
RF Network Standard IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
LAN Ports 1 x RJ-45
Console Ports 1 x RJ-45
Security Kensington Lock Slot • Captive Portal Authentication • Wireless Mac Address Filtering • Wireless Isolation Between Clients • SSID to VLAN Mapping • Rogue AP Detection • 802.1X Support • 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Management Captive Portal Authentication • Wireless Mac Address Filtering • Wireless Isolation Between Clients • SSID to VLAN Mapping • Rogue AP Detection • 802.1X Support • 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
Internet Services Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs) • Enable/Disable Wireless Radio • Automatic Channel Assignment • Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm) • QoS(WMM) • Load Balance • Wireless Schedule • Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
Operating Systems Supported Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Certifications CE, FCC, RoHS
Power Adaptor Output Voltage 12 V DC
Power Consumption 10 W
Power Adaptor Type External
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Yes ,
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standards IEEE 802.3af
Environmental Operating Temperature 0 to 40 °C - Humidity 10 to 90 %
Form Factor Wireless Device
In The Box N600 Wireless Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point EAP220 • Power Adapter • Mounting Kits • Resource CD • Installation Guide
Dimensions 18.0 cm (W) x 18.0 cm (D) x 4.75 cm (H)
Reviews of TP-LINK N600 EAP220 600Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point White UK Plug
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about TP-LINK N600 EAP220 600Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point White UK Plug?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!