StarTech.com 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - PoE-Powered with 2x PSE/PoE Ports
StarTech.com 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - PoE-Powered with 2x PSE/PoE Ports Product Description
This PoE-powered switch expands your Gigabit network connectivity to remote locations where a power source is not available. For more versatility, you can power and network your Gigabit PoE-powered devices (PD) using two 802.3af PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. Its durable metal housing and redundant power input make this 5-port switch ideal for harsh environments. The Gigabit network switch is powered through your existing PoE network infrastructure, so you can deploy it without an external power adapter. This gives you the flexibility to install the switch exactly where you need it, without additional hassle or costs. Plus, the switch supports the most common types of PoE power input, including 802.3af/at networks, so you can rest assured that it will be compatible with your PoE equipment. This Power over Ethernet switch features two 802.3af ports, so you can deliver both power and data to your PoE PDs without the expense of additional PoE injectors or switches. The switch provides 15W of total power output across both ports, so you can power and connect PoE devices such as IP phones and cameras in situations where a typical AC-powered network device can't be used. For applications where a power source is available, you can connect the optional power adapter and deliver up to 15W to each PSE port. The 5-port Gigabit Ethernet switch offers redundant power input using the included power adapter. With both PoE and AC power input, the versatile switch can remain operational during power dips, failures, or outages, making it perfect for factories, warehouses, and other industrial environments.
- Deploy almost anywhere - PoE-powered device (PD) that supports both 802.3af and 802.3at power input
- Network and power your Gigabit PDs, with two 802.3af PSE ports offering total power output up to 15W
- Power the switch during power dips or failures, with redundant power input using the optional power adaptor (included)
- Rugged metal enclosure provides durability in harsh environments
- Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks, and compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab standards
- Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support
- Auto MDIX and Auto Negotiation support
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control, and back-pressure for half-duplex operation
- 128KB frame buffer memory and supports up to 4,000 MAC address entries
Fixed Ports 5 port(s) x RJ-45 , 10/100/1000 Mbps , ( )
Voltage/Power/Frequency 100 to 240 V AC / 60 W /
Environmental Operating Temperature 0 to 40 °C - Humidity 10 to 90 %
Form Factor Network Switch
LED Status Indicators 1 - Power • 1 - PD (Powered Device) • 1 - Uplink • 4 - Link/Activity • 2 - PoE
In The Box 1 - 5-Port Gigabit Power over Ethernet switch • 1 - universal power adaptor • 4 - power cords (NA/EU/UK/AU) • 4 - rubber feet
Dimensions 8.4 cm (W) x 15.0 cm (D) x 2.6 cm (H) - Weight 0.355 kg
Reviews of StarTech.com 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - PoE-Powered with 2x PSE/PoE Ports
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about StarTech.com 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch - PoE-Powered with 2x PSE/PoE Ports?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!