D-Link DGS-1024D 24-Port Green Ethernet Copper Gigabit Switch UK Plug
D-Link DGS-1024D 24-Port Green Ethernet Copper Gigabit Switch UK Plug Product Description
Now, with the new high port-density Desktop Gigabit Switches from D-Link, upgrading your desktops to Gigabit connections has never been more cost-effective and easier. These desktop Gigabit switches offer an economical way for your workgroup to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. Each equipped with 24 Gigabit ports, these compact desktop switches provide for fast access to servers to meet your users' increasing network load. With plug-and-play installation and copper Gigabit ports capable of connecting to your existing Cat. 5 twisted-pair cable, these devices instantly enhance your workgroup's performance without requiring you to install expensive fibre cables or to go through complex re-configuration. All ports support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed auto-sensing and full/half duplex auto-negotiation. The Gigabit ports provide dedicated bandwidths for your desktops running at 2000Mbps full-duplex. This gives workstations bottleneck-free paths to simultaneously access server data.
Power-saving feature, up to 25% less power consumption (Green Ethernet version only)
24 Gigabit Ethernet ports
48Gbps Switching Capacity
Desktop or rack-mountable design
- Buffer Memory 0.5 MB
- Backplane 48 Gbps
- MAC Addresses 8,000
- Packet Forwarding Rate 1000 Mbps port: 1,488,100pps • 100 Mbps port: 148,810pps • 10 Mbps port: 14,880 pps
- Topology Star
- Network Speeds Supported 10/100/1000 MBps
- Full Duplex Capabilities 10/100Mbps: Half/Full • Gigabit: Full
- Fixed Ports 24 port(s) x , 10/100/1000 Mbps , ( 24 x RJ-45 )
- Standards Compliance IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper) • IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper) • IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twisted-pair copper) • ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation • IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Certifications Emission (EMI): FCC Class A, CE Class A, VCCI Class A • Safety: CSA International
- Voltage/Power/Frequency 100 to 240 V AC / 37.5 W / 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Adaptor Type Internal
- Environmental Operating Temperature 0 to 40 °C - Humidity 5 to 95 %
- Form Factor Network Switch
- LED Status Indicators Per port: 10/100Mbps speed, 1000Mbps speed • Per port: Link/Act • Per device: Power
- Dimensions 28.0 cm (W) x 18.0 cm (D) x 4.4 cm (H) - Weight 1.811 kg
Reviews of D-Link DGS-1024D 24-Port Green Ethernet Copper Gigabit Switch UK Plug
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about D-Link DGS-1024D 24-Port Green Ethernet Copper Gigabit Switch UK Plug?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!