8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Steel Case
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Steel Case Product Description
The TP-LINK 8-port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SG108 provides you an easy way to make the transition to gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG108 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108 can save up to 72% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network. Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG108 greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So,power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly. You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG108 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Up to 2000Mbps full duplex bandwidth for high-speed data processing
- 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 72%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Steel design, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Supports QoS (IEEE 802.1p) function
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 9K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
AC Voltage Range : 100 to 240 V AC
Backplane : 16 Gbps
Case Colour : Black
Depth : 10.1 cm
Electrical Frequency : 50 to 60 Hz
Fixed Port Connector : RJ-45
Fixed Port Speed : 10/100/1000 Mbps
Fixed Ports/Connectors : Auto-MDI/MDIX
Form Factor : Desktop Unit
Full Duplex Capabilities : Half/Full Duplex
Height : 2.5 cm
In The Box : 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch • Power Adaptor • User Guide
LED Status Indicators : System Power • Link, Speed and activity indicators per port built into each RJ-45 port
Management Capabilities : Green Technology, saving power up to 72% • 802.3X Flow Control • Supports QoS (IEEE802.1P)
Model Name : TL-SG108
Mounting Type : Desktop or wall-mounting
Number of Fixed Ports : 8 port(s)
Operating Humidity : 10 to 90 %
Operating Temperature : 0 to 40 °C
Packet Forwarding Rate : 10 Mbps: 14,880 pps • 100 Mbps: 148,800 pps • 1000 Mbps: 1,488,000 pps
Port Bandwidth : Max: 2000 Mbps
Power Adaptor Type : External
Product Type : Network Switch
Protocols Supported : CSMA/CD
Safety : FCC, CE, RoHs
Spicers Number : 122370
Standards Compliance : IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3x
System Requirements : OS Supported: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Warranty : 3 Years.
Width : 15.8 cm
Reviews of 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Steel Case
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Steel Case?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!