The TL-R470T Load Balance Broadband Router possesses stronger data transmission capacity and stability, cost-efficient for networks in places such as Internet cafes and small ofifces. It brings you high return on investment with low overhead. The TL-R470T features three changeable ports that can be set to either LAN or WAN, allowing the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. The router also has an integrated smart load balancing function which automatically selects the most efficient line according to load and bandwidth requirements, providing users with consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity. The router features a network dedicated processor, clocked at 400MHz for powerful processing performance, an internal power supply to allow for long term operation stability, and professional lightning protection design keeps your investments as safe as possible.
Integrating multiple load balancing strategies, IP and port based bandwidth control, session limit, domain filtering, and IP/MAC address filtering, the TL-R470T provides users with a fluid network experience, without lag and connection drops. With user-friendly web-based management, remote management and configuration backup & restore functions, the TL-R470T provides many comprehensive features that are easy to deploy and maintain, especially for businesses lacking professional IT staff.
- Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, PPTP and
- BigPond Cable Internet connection options easily connect to Internet
- Time-based access control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or sta
- IP-based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC which guarantees the performance of VoIP or video applications
- Built-in DHCP server supports static IP address distribution
- Built-in rewall supports IP address ltering, domain name ltering, and MAC address ltering
- IP and MAC binding function eectively prevents ARP virus attacks
- Powerful DoS attack protection safeguards your network
- Virtual Server, Special Application, DMZ
- Host and UPnP help users build their own servers
- DDNS helps users utilize remote management easily with a domain name