TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router UK Plug
TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router UK Plug Product Description
TP-LINKs TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G Wireless Lite N Router allows you to quickly set up a 150Mbps wireless network on-the-go and share a 3G/3.75G mobile connection. By connecting a UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB card to the router, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established allowing users to share an Internet connection anywhere 3G/3.75G coverage is available. So whether you're on the train, camping, or at a construction site, you'll have a reliable wireless connection to accommodate your networking needs.
Nothing is more frustrating than losing your Internet connection in the middle of your work. To avoid such interruptions and provide our customers with an always-online connection, TP-LINK is introducing the TL-MR3220, a robust 3G/3.75G wireless N router with true 3G/WAN failover capability. You can set a primary link, 3G/3.75G or WAN (xDSL/Cable). TL-MR3220 switches to the secondary link when your primary service is interrupted. Once the service is restored, the router will automatically failback to the primary link-keeping your business online with the minimal interruption to users.
- TP-Link TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router
- Compatible with UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
- 3G/WAN failover guarantees an 'always-online' Internet connection
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP Cable Internet access
- SST technology dramatically increases link robustness and stability
- CCA technology enhances your signal stablility by automatically avoiding channel conflicts
- Wireless security encryption easily at the push of the QSS button
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
Router Type Wireless N
Wireless LAN Standards: IEEE 802.11 b g n
Range (Outdoor - Maximum) 3dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
Data Transfer Rates IEEE 802.11 b g n
Number of channels BPSK • CCK • DBPSK • DQPSK • QPSK • 16QAM • 64QAM
Transmit Power Data Transfer Rates Up to 150 Mbps
Encryption Data Transfer Rates Up to 150 Mbps
Spreading 20 dB
Modulation Technique 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
Security WEP, WPAWPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption, SPI Firewall, Domain Name Filtering, MAC Address Filtering
VPN Pass Through/Multi-Sessions Supported
VPN VPN Pass-through supports Virtual Server, Special Application and DMZ host
Protocols Supported Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP Cable Internetaccess, UPnP, Dynamic DNS
LAN Ports 4 port(s) x RJ-45 10/100 Mbps
WAN Ports 1 port(s) x RJ-45 10/100 Mbps
USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
Environmental - Humidity 10 to 90 % Operating Temperature 0 to 40 °C
Power Adaptor Type DC
Form Factor Wireless Router
Dimensions 17.4 cm (W) x 11.1 cm (D) x 3.0 cm (H)
Reviews of TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router UK Plug
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about TP-LINK TL-MR3220 3G/3.75G 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router UK Plug?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!