Quality of Service
BR-6214K supports Port-based QoS and Rate Policing QoS. User can specify the High/Low queue priority for each Ethernet port and can apply total rate limit to any port . For Rate Policing QoS, you can specify the IP address which you want to limit the transmit/receive rate. You can assign high priority for game users and media application .
EZmax Multi-languages Setup Wizard *
A unique 16-language setup wizard is included in the CD ROM. You can select your native language and follow the simple steps to setup Internet connection, password and firmware upgrade.
BR-6214K built-in hardware-based NAT function to decrease CPU loading. The hardware NAT can provide you 99.8Mbps high performance throughput to access Internet application quickly.
Virtual Server and DMZ
For application that demand open port such as network gaming and web server, the Virtual Server and DMZ functions will provide the ideal solution.
Internet Connection Sharing
Integrated 4-port Ethernet switch, BR-6214K is able to maximize Cable or xDSL Internet connection. With the built-in DHCP server and NAT function, it allows up to 253 devices share the Internet connection at the same time.
Anti-DoS SPI Firewall
The SPI firewall can protect your Intranet PCs from illegal access and many kinds of DoS attacks from the Internet, and alert you by e-mail in the first time if some event happens. It also provides Internet access control function.
* The EZMax Setup Wizard only supports Edimax router series.
- Shares Your Internet Broadband Access (Cable or DSL) up to 253 Users
- Supports Multi-languages Setup Wizard to guide you finish Password, Internet Connection, Wireless Security, SSID and Firmware Upgrade
- Supports Policy-based QoS for Bandwidth Management
- Provides Firewall Protection to Prevents Serious Attacks from the Internet
- Supports VPN Pass Through, Virtual Server and DMZ Functions
- Supports UPNP, Automatic Configuration between Router and Applications
- Web-based Configuration and Management, Firmware Upgradable