Magic r9500 is a wireless area network (WLAN) access point (AP). Utilizing 802.11 b/g/n wireless technologies, the computers and devices with WiFi functionality can wirelessly connect to Magic r9500 and share high speed Internet connection. Magic r9500 features Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and 64/128-bit WEP Encryption to provide an enhanced level of security for wireless data communications.
It also includes advanced security features such as WPA2 and AES to keep your wireless connection safe from unauthorized access. The new WPS technology will be very easy to set the wireless security just push the button only, all the wireless encryption will auto finish. Magic r9500 can serves as a DHCP server. Magic r9500 can let your network to share a high speed cable/DSL internet connection with the ultimate freedom of wireless networking anywhere.
- - Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- - Speed:Up to 300Mbps in 11n mode
- - Antennas: 2 x Fixed 3dBi antennas
- - LED Indicators: 1 x Power: On>Green, 1 x Wireless LAN Link Status: Link>Green / traffic>blink, 1 x WPS: Connected>Green / In progress>blink, 1 x WAN: Link>Green / traffic>blink, 4 x Ethernet Link Status: Link>Green / traffic>blink
- - External Connectors: Internet RJ45(4 * 10/100M): Yellow, Ethernet RJ45(1 * 10/100M): Blue, Power On/Off, WPS, Reset: To default factory setting
- - Output Power: 11B: 18dBm, 11G: 16dBm, 11N: 14dBm
- - Receive sensitivity: IEEE892.11N: MCS7@-65dBm ; MCS0@-88dBm, IEEE892.11G: 54Mbps@-68dBm ; 6Mbps@-89dBm, IEEE892.11B: 11Mbps@-80dBm ; 1Mbps@-91dBm
- - Environment: Operating Temperature: 0 Degree C ~ 45 Degree C, Storage Temperature: -20 Degree ~ 70 Degree C, Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% - Non-Condensing, Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% - Non-Condensing