The Linksys AC1200 Amplify Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE6700) works with any Wi-Fi router to expand your wireless coverage inside and outside your home. Featuring exclusive Spot Finder Technology, the AC1200 Amplify allows users to visually see the best placement spot for the RE6700 from a current router for optimal Wi-Fi range. Spot Finder Technology automatically activates when the setup process is launched. It is a browser-based software that works on any mobile device. Just follow a few prompts for a hassle-free setup and improved Wi-Fi to existing dead zones. Delivering Wi-Fi speeds your household needs at up to AC1200 (N300 AC867 Mbps), this innovative range extender is engineered with Cross-Band Technology so it can send and receive data on both bands at the same time for uninterrupted streaming and gaming. Beamforming focuses and strengthens the Wi-Fi signal, while the two external antennas amp up performance and throughput. The AC1200 Amplify is compatible with any router without having to modify router settings. Flexible plug-in placement maintains use of an existing wall outlet with leading-edge, pass-through functionality-a new and unique offering for Wireless-AC range extenders. It also comes with one Gigabit port for the fastest possible wired connection, perfect for heavy-bandwidth gaming. And for music lovers, the Wi-Fi audio extender enables you to wirelessly stream music from any mobile device, tablet, or laptop. Simply connect speakers to the range extender to play and control tunes from anywhere in your home.
- Extended wireless-AC coverage in and around your home with combined speeds up to 1.17Gbps
- Features Spot Finder Technology - Easy mobile device setup guides optimal placement for superior performance
- Integrated Power Outlet Pass-Through - Flexible and discreet placement allows you to maintain use of the AC outlet
- Wi-Fi Audio Extender - Connect speakers and wirelessly stream music from any enabled device, anywhere in your home.
- Cross-Band & Beamforming Technology - Simultaneously transmits and receives data to maximize use of both bands while focuses Wi-Fi signal to each device on your network.