The PM1115UA Wireless-N USB AirPrint Server lets you print directly from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad devices to a standard USB printer over a wireless network. With this compact AirPrint server connected to your existing wireless network, it enables iOS / iPad printing direct from the print menu of your device, without the hassle of transferring your documents or photos to another system. You can also use the AirPrint server with other laptop and desktop systems on your network, effectively turning any standard USB printer into a fully networked printer. This compact server supports 802.11b/g/n standards and features an easy-to-use web interface as well as print management software for Windows and Mac OS. For added flexibility, up to 2 printers can be connected to the print server using a USB hub (not included). As an added benefit, using a wireless print server makes your printer available from anywhere within range of your wireless router, so you can place it in a convenient location without being tied down by a network cable.
- Convert From 1 - USB A (4 pin) Female • 1 - RJ-45 Female • 1 - Wireless N (IEEE 802.11n)
- System Requirements
- System Requirements Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64) Windows Server 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64) Mac OS 10.8 and up (Tested up to 10.9)
- Form Factor Wireless Server
- Case Colour Black
- In The Box 1 - Wireless-N USB 2.0 AirPrint Server • 1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU) • 1 - Driver CD • 1 - Instruction Manual
- Dimensions 5.5 cm (W) x 7.5 cm (D) x 2.0 cm (H) - Weight 0.50 kg