Transform your home power cables into a high-speed computer network. Compliant with the latest HomePlug AV Standard and with data transmission rate of up to 200Mbps, the BiPAC 2073 R2 is a great networking solution for connecting different devices such as modems, routers, PCs, set-top-boxes, IP Cameras, and game consoles using existing power cables. This allows users to share multimedia applications such as online games, IPTV and audio streaming with family all around the house. Its unique Smart Power Saving technology can automatically detects the link status of connected devices and adjusts its power consumption to enhance power efficiency, thus saving money on electricity bills.
Due to climate change, Green IT is becoming a big issue in current times. With the Smart Power Saving technology, the BiPAC 2073 R2 can automatically detect its Ethernet connection. When a Ethernet-based device is powered down or disconnected, the BiPAC 2073 R2 adapter will automatically fall into sleep mode, which reduces power consumption significantly. Furthermore, when the current usage is in full operation, the adapter can reduce its power consumption which in turn saves money on your electricity bill. Create a “Green” home with the BiPAC 2073 R2 and become more energy efficient!
- Provides high-speed data transfer of up to 200Mbps via electrical wiring
- Enable data transmission through existing home power grid
- Smart power saving technology for improved power efficiency
- Utilizes Quality of Service control
- Supports Triple Play applications such as IPTV, VoIP and high-speed Internet access
- Supports 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- Compliant with the HomePlug Powerline Alliance industry specifications
- Utmost slim and light design