Internet from the electrical socket. Faster than ever before
- Fastest connection at up to 600 Mbps
- Even higher performance with the latest technology
- Integrated Gigabit LAN connection
- The integrated socket ensures that no electrical outlet goes to waste
dLAN® 650 Single Adapter
Fast. Faster. dLAN® 650 .
Give your home the fastest home network. Experience entertainment at the highest level, thanks to a high transfer rate at speeds up to 600 Mbps. Connecting your devices together is as easy as child‘s play: the integrated Gigabit LAN connection offers a direct connection for a network-compatible device.
Benefits at a glance
- Your home network from the power outlet. Unpack. Plug it in. Get started! The easy way to connect using your home‘s power lines. Turn any power outlet you want into an Internet access point.
- High-performing 600 Mbps for lightning-fast data transmission.
- Even higher performance and longer range with the latest technology.
- The optimal Internet connection for computers, televisions and game consoles. No signal loss - stable and continuous.
- Installation as easy as child‘s play. Just unpack it, plug it in and get started.
- With the Gigabit LAN connection, you can connect an Internet-compatible device (e.g. game console, television or media receiver) to the Internet at any time via network cable.
- With the integrated electrical socket, no power outlet in your room goes to waste.
- Automatic encryption! Active protection against unauthorised access.
- Minimal energy consumption with the innovative PowerSave technology from devolo: continuous, intelligent and fully automatic.
- Includes dLAN® Cockpit software for home network configuration on a computer (Windows, Mac OS® X, Linux®).
- Compatible with all adapters of the 200/500/650 product series.
- 3-year manufacturer‘s warranty.
Connect multimedia devices via LAN connections
Equipped with Gigabit LAN connections, giving you the ability to connect a device (e.g. TV, game console, set-top box, PC, laptop, printer, NAS) to the Internet.
Home Networking Made Easy
With dLAN®, computers, televisions or game consoles can be supplied with Internet easily and quickly—throughout the home, at any power outlet.
Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 1901
Protocols CSMA/CA (Powerline)
Transmission speeds Ethernet 10/100/1000 (mbps)
Powerline 200/500/600 (mbps)
Modulation • Carrier Powerline OFDM - 4096/1024/256/64-QAM, QPSK, BPSK • Powerline 2880
Range (in m) Powerline: 300
Security 128 Bit AES
LEDs Power (on/off), Power (stand-by)
PLC (conected/activity), PLC (Quality Indicator)
Socket • Connector • Countries Type G (BS 1363) • Type G (BS 1363) • (UK)
Power output to integrated socket 16 A
Device port 1 x Ethernet RJ45
Power consumption Maximum W/A: 4.5 / 0.1
Typical W/A: 3.9 / 0.1
Stand-By W/A: 0.7 / 0.01
Power supply internal
196-250 V AC
Attenuation filter 2 - 68 MHz
Filter characteristics -22 db to -45 db
Temperature (Storage • Operating) -25°C to 70°C • 0°C to 40°C
Dimensions (in mm, without plug) 131 x 66 x 42
Ambient conditions 10-90% Humidity (non-condensing)
Certifications CE Class B (EU, CH, NO)
Sales information Windows 7 (32 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit)
Windows 8.x (32 Bit), Windows 8.x (64 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (32 Bit), Windows 8.x Pro (64 Bit)
Ubuntu-Linux 12.04 (32 Bit)
MAC OS X 10.6, MAC OS X 10.7, MAC OS X 10.8, MAC OS X 10.9
Warranty (in years) 3
Accessories Printed Install Flyer