Fast Ethernet Print Server for Parallel port (IEEE 1284)
Fast Ethernet Print Server for Parallel port (IEEE 1284) Product Description
The TP-LINK TL-PS110P print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110P to a printer via the parallel port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
- Complies with IEEE 8023 and 8023u
- 1 DB-36-pin male Centronic port, supporting bi-directional communication, 1 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Mbps auto sensing)
- Supports DHCP (client)
- Supports E-mail Alert
- Provides print job log
- Supports bi-directional communication
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and SMB
- Supports Web, Telnet, PSAdmin, HP Web JetAdmin / HP JetAdmin management
- Supports POST (Power On Self Test)
- Supports firmware upgrade
Barcode : 6935364031015
Certifications : FCC, CE
Depth : 2.2 cm
Flash Memory : 1 MB
Form Factor : Print Server
Height : 5.9 cm
LAN Ports : 1 x RJ-45
Reviews of Fast Ethernet Print Server for Parallel port (IEEE 1284)
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Fast Ethernet Print Server for Parallel port (IEEE 1284)?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!