Perfect for your home office or a large installation project, Enhanced Cat5E 350MHz Assembled Patch Cables from C2G distribute data, voice and video over today's advanced fast ethernet and gigabit computer networks. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350MHz and beyond. C2G 350MHz patch cables are available in a variety of colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Constructed with high quality-Cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL)
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.