C2G 5m Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable (Blue)
C2G 5m Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable (Blue) Product Description
Perfect for your home office or a large installation project, Enhanced Cat5E 350MHz Snagless Patch Cables from C2G distribute data, voice and video. These cables handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 350MHz and meet all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards. The moulded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain-relief. C2G 350MHz snagless patch cables are available in a variety of colours to easily colour-code your network installation.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVCm
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA
- Designed For: Network Adaptors, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Constructed with high quality wire and a shortened body plug, this cable keeps Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL)
- Moulded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
Reviews of C2G 5m Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable (Blue)
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about C2G 5m Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable (Blue)?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!